CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Outlander brings out the worst from the competition

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outlander brings out the worst from the competition

raidermike really set the hook in you on this thread - I haven't laughed this hard in a month.
>>>>>>>>>>>&gt ;

Try watching Carlos Mencia on Comedy Central! Dude's gotta admit that with a name like ToyBoy he's gonna be pretty ripe for the picking when the going gets tough. Oh well this thread has gotten WAY too far off topic, will prob. be locked.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider

Dude's gotta admit that with a name like ToyBoy he's gonna be pretty ripe for the picking when the going gets tough
Hmmmmm...No one else seemed to think so over the past year I've been on this forum.
It's Toyeboy not Toyboy, and it has a meaning...my last name is Toye...I probably shouldn't said that.

Old 08-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Toyeboy

I have read a lot of your posts on this and other forums. Anyone else can also do a search for your posts and see where you are coming from. You cannot find anything nice to say abut your KQ so you resort to bashing other brands and/or persons. IMHO, I am sick of it and wish you would just go back to the KQ forums and I am sure you will feel much better about your choice of quads and yourself.

Old 08-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Cardiac
Toyeboy

I have read a lot of your posts on this and other forums. Anyone else can also do a search for your posts and see where you are coming from. You cannot find anything nice to say abut your KQ so you resort to bashing other brands and/or persons. IMHO, I am sick of it and wish you would just go back to the KQ forums and I am sure you will feel much better about your choice of quads and yourself.
I can't find anything nice to say about my King Quad....since when? I could right a book on all the nice things about the King. I'm not bashing any brand on this thread so I see no credibility in your statement, and I can go on any forum I please if I see something that I don't agree with I have the right to say something that's what a forum is. Nothing you guys say is going to make me feel bad about my King or myself b/c none of you have the slightest clue who I am...like it's really going to hurt my feelings to be called names or bashed through fingers on keyboard behind the saftey of your monitor.

Old 08-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

OK.....but you really felt the need to reply. LMAO See Ya, I'm done.

Old 08-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree with gtdoctor 100%. NO quad is inferior in every category, no matter how narrow minded you like to be

Old 08-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

Amen!

Old 08-09-2006, 07:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Amen!
missed ya this year cardiac

Old 08-09-2006, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Amen!
missed ya this year cardiac
Yea, it's been hectic. MY son's projects are taking the time. He has a Turbo Busa/DS and a Nitrous GSXR/Banshee. My other son has a Cheeta Cub that he is trying to get the bugs out of his Alky Lectrons. My poor old DS is just getting cobwebs. Reading all the posts on you 'Players' adventures really made me feel left out. Next year should be a good one.....

Old 08-09-2006, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

He has a Turbo Busa/DS
Hmmm....that'd be a Suzuki built motor correct? Maybe that Rotax wasn't good enough so he had to upgrade to a Suzuki.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm just playing around don't take it offensively.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Outlander brings out the worst from the competition