CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

clash of the titans update page

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clash of the titans update page

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Wasen't the Raptor that ran 4.11 in an OEM chassis? Why didn't he run 4.1's in the OEM chassis?
Dude, you dont even know what your talking about.

First, there was NO RAPTOR THAT RAN A 4.11!!! PERIOD.

Second, there was NO 4-STROKE THAT RAN A 4.11 IN AN OEM CHASSIS!!!! PERIOD.

Know the facts before you start asking dumb questions...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Choose, asking questions is how you get facts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We were told it was a normally aspirated Raptor that took top honors with a 4.11 and he was in a stock frame.

I re-read the list of wins. It is a little vague but was it Dax that ran the 4.11? Just checking.......
Dax did run the 4.11 but his bike is a YFZ. He left before they ran the drag frame class because it was dark when they started that class.

Old 10-16-2006, 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

Good time guys seeing you all again. Fast bikes were everywhere. Drakester Im truley impressed and it couldnt happen to a better guy. We get a little bling and some lightening and oh my god whats that bike gonna run next. Hopefully next time I can play but it looks like I need a wheelie bar to compete. I had a few problems with the owner that will probably keep me from coming back but thats another story. Had a good time and Ill see you guys at the river. Oh I almost forgot it was good to see Choose, Bomb and crew, Fast69, 1Big and his bro, Ced, XR650, Drakester and Raw, Dollar and Bob and nice to meet Goodsound and Tim Barker and his wife. What a class guy. Later

Old 10-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973
Wasen't the Raptor that ran 4.11 in an OEM chassis? Why didn't he run 4.1's in the OEM chassis?
Dude, you dont even know what your talking about.

First, there was NO RAPTOR THAT RAN A 4.11!!! PERIOD.

Second, there was NO 4-STROKE THAT RAN A 4.11 IN AN OEM CHASSIS!!!! PERIOD.

Know the facts before you start asking dumb questions...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Choose, asking questions is how you get facts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We were told it was a normally aspirated Raptor that took top honors with a 4.11 and he was in a stock frame.

I re-read the list of wins. It is a little vague but was it Dax that ran the 4.11? Just checking.......
Dax did run the 4.11 but his bike is a YFZ. He left before they ran the drag frame class because it was dark when they started that class.
Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSNUT, I dont need ANY of your suggestions in running this event. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSNUT, I dont need ANY of your suggestions in running this event. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Partly because you weren't running the event I guess, but mostly because these wise bits of counsel came from Banzeeman from Planet Sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]........not me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Partly because you weren't running the event I guess, but mostly because these wise bits of counsel came from Banzeeman from Planet Sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]........not me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Its funny you didnt have enough wit about you to know that Banzeeman was counseling Jeff Guillot who owns the Planetsand Track in Gilbert, La. He wasnt referring to me or the Clash of the Titans for that matter.

Its head's up racing, Can I expect to see you and your beast at the Clash in March?

Old 10-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know who he was talking to, I just wanted to make sure his great idea's were credited to him. They are excellent observations that every event would benefit from........including the Clash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 04:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know who he was talking to, I just wanted to make sure his great idea's were credited to him. They are excellent observations that every event would benefit from........including the Clash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'll take it one step farther....$2000 per pass (best out of 3) my 650 against your 650 in March. What do ya say? Put your money where your mouth is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 05:07 PM
CED
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: clash of the titans update page