CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New Can Am Outlander's on the way

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Can Am Outlander's on the way

Were did this bash-er come from I can't believe any one could ride a AC and bash any ATV

Old 07-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PowerCell

Geeeeze... what a little bitch...</end quote></div>

Now let me ask you - is that directed at me, are we now going to take it to a personal level with name calling.

Old 07-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: brpbear

Were did this bash-er come from I can't believe any one could ride a AC and bash any ATV</end quote></div>

Are you insinuating that AC riders are riding machines from the bottom of the barrel?

Old 07-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Trailblazer

One would think that for someone as buckaroo to be so protective of an atv as he is, that he bases his manhood on his ride, or that it sleeps next to him at night!

Old 07-10-2007, 09:09 PM
Range Rover

Buck I would love to take your Cat and donate it to a farmer. Go to the Unidilla GNCC race in Sept and bring your slip cause it's mine.
Buck wake up go to any GNCC and see who dominates the utility classes, all Can-Am's (Ute lites, ute limited and ute modified.

The cat will only be better at mud because of GC, it is tippy in the rocks and sways to much in corners . My sponser and dealer friend lets me take any machine out when I want, the only time I'll ride a cat is for mudding

I can't believe Buck is serious!

Old 07-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sled05

One would think that for someone as buckaroo to be so protective of an atv as he is, that he bases his manhood on his ride, or that it sleeps next to him at night!</end quote></div>

I guess you are a real class act now aren't you. Is that the best you can do?

Old 07-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Traildog you will enjoy the 650. It has plenty of power. I rode the 500 for alittle on a rally this spring and with 28zillas on it and had no problem turning them.

Where you from in Alberta? Gotta go out sometime and go bogging in the muskeg [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: buckaroo50

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: brpbear

Were did this bash-er come from I can't believe any one could ride a AC and bash any ATV</end quote></div>

Are you insinuating that AC riders are riding machines from the bottom of the barrel?</end quote></div>

Not all AC riders Just you Old 2V was aright but your just like F150 he had some little kiddy ATV too.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Trailblazer

I agree Mdog The only thing arctc cat has over can-am is GC. But i dont know y someone comes in bashing on a can-am when the the title didnt ask for what problems can-am has. Arctic cats has problems just was well as any other atvs no atv is perfect. The can-am outlander had first year bugs but that has been fixed with the 08. all atvs have first year bugs. But least we have a 3 to 5 year warranty seems like can-am can back up their atvs.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Mdog

Buck I would love to take your Cat and donate it to a farmer. Go to the Unidilla GNCC race in Sept and bring your slip cause it's mine.

Buck wake up go to any GNCC and see who dominates the utility classes, all Can-Am's (Ute lites, ute limited and ute modified.

The cat will only be better at mud because of GC, it is tippy in the rocks and sways to much in corners . My sponser and dealer friend lets me take any machine out when I want, the only time I'll ride a cat is for mudding

I can't believe Buck is serious!</end quote></div>

Now here is a real champion, (here I come to save the day.. tada!)

You guys are something else. I come in here to mention to a prospective buyer about the weak frame to take that into consideration, someone puts up a laundry list of warranty crap to be done and then someone else starts in on bashing the AC's that the only thing that AC's have is good GC and the Outlander's are superior in every other respect. Maybe they are in your own minds but not in the real world.

Do you guys really believe that about the Can-Am's or are you just pretending so as to cover up its many flaws?

Makes no difference to me what you drive - I drive what suites me the best and if you are happy driving what you have then great. I just didn't want someone to buy a machine and go out and bend the frame and have the darn thing break in half without prior knowledge of the issues. If he wants to buy one and it breaks in half then it is nothing to me it is his money.

Then we have some real class acts getting into name calling and such, referencing manhood and all, I honestly though that one if you would have started in on my mother or something, seeing that is about the best you can put forward.

I just feel bad for those who bought Can-Am's and paid all that money and now have a bent or broken frame. But I guess that is the price you have to pay to be able to say "I can - can U', that's a joke in itself. I do like the brake setup tho'.

Why do they have the best warranty - same as KIA had 10 years and 100,000 mile warranty - SO THAT SOMEONE WOULD BUY ONE.

Quick Reply: New Can Am Outlander's on the way