CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Why do ds650's have no resale

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do ds650's have no resale

Nate, thanks for leading a great ride saturday afternoon/evening, it was a blast! And I will also look forward to some dutch oven cookin!

Alright back to topic, DS's are selling cheap, and Vic's a stud! LOL

Old 09-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Trailblazer

Cynick:
Ds is a slow fat pig? You are the stupidest loud mouth punk I have ever heard run his mouth, "and that is a fact."

The Ds has a legandary high horse power motor from the factory, big torque. Double over head cams compared to a Rapture that is a single over head cam.

The front wheels are only two inches wider than a YFZ450 Yamaha.

The DS is a mans quad instead of sitting on a 450 model that feels like a kids quad.

The reason why most of you cannot sell your Ds models is because you have beat them to death since they first came out in 2000.

I really enjoy my 04 Baja X model. The one thing that sucks about these quads is changing the front light bulbs.

It's funny Dirt Wheels two months ago did one of their customer survey reports asking owners a whole bank of questions and for a peace of junk as you call them they had a 98% over all total satifaction, with 98% saying they would reccomend a friend to purchase one.

Go eat some dirt some of you beltheads, the real story is the DS is one of the best valued priced quads you can buy, a quality well made product I'm proud to own.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: garman351

Cynick:

Ds is a slow fat pig? You are the stupidest loud mouth punk I have ever heard run his mouth, "and that is a fact."

The Ds has a legandary high horse power motor from the factory, big torque. Double over head cams compared to a Rapture that is a single over head cam.

The front wheels are only two inches wider than a YFZ450 Yamaha.

The DS is a mans quad instead of sitting on a 450 model that feels like a kids quad.

The reason why most of you cannot sell your Ds models is because you have beat them to death since they first came out in 2000.

I really enjoy my 04 Baja X model. The one thing that sucks about these quads is changing the front light bulbs.

It's funny Dirt Wheels two months ago did one of their customer survey reports asking owners a whole bank of questions and for a peace of junk as you call them they had a 98% over all total satifaction, with 98% saying they would reccomend a friend to purchase one.

Go eat some dirt some of you beltheads, the real story is the DS is one of the best valued priced quads you can buy, a quality well made product I'm proud to own.</end quote></div>

Wow you really don't know what you are talking about do you. I have and always will stick up for the DS. I have one and it is a great bike. If you don't know a joke when you see it maybe you should just shut your mouth. WOW!!!

I love the DS and have nothing ever bad to say about it. The only reason I am selling mine now is to get a rail so my young kids can ride with me in the sand more. I was stating something that has been said by many to me I was not speaking for myself.

You obviously have never seen me post before if you had you would know I am a huge DS fan as a matter of fact just got back from my 3rd year of DS Days. And even when I don't have a DS anymore I will still be going to the DS Days event.

But hey thanks for picking me out of the bunch to call out. O and by the way mine is very well taken care of as is all of my stuff the reason I won't get what I want out of it more than likely is because nothing is going for a good deal these days because of the economy. I will keep it before I sell it for a small amount it is worth more for me to keep.

Listen for some sarcasm in people it will help you go a lot further. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Trailblazer

Thats 2!!!

People! Remember, the intardnet is for pervs and for fun!!!

If something can be taken more than one way, try to take it the funny way.. k??? If my skin was as thin as some of the folks around here, I would have been pissed at my buddy when he said "Did you notice that all the really big fat guys choose the DS 650??" I asked him if he had really looked at me lately...

Just sayin...

Old 09-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: WLD_OTZ

Thats 2!!!

People! Remember, the intardnet is for pervs and for fun!!!

If something can be taken more than one way, try to take it the funny way.. k??? If my skin was as thin as some of the folks around here, I would have been pissed at my buddy when he said "Did you notice that all the really big fat guys choose the DS 650??" I asked him if he had really looked at me lately...

Just sayin...</end quote></div>

Agreed. And same with me. LOL I don't really care what people usually say to me but when it is pointed right at me I can't just let it slide. Just wanted to let him know he was talking to the wrong person that it was a joke and not something I would ever say about the DS.

Thanks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

garman351, I do not normally get into these types of arguments, but you are way out of line in your assessment of Cynick, "and that is a fact"

Cynick has been one of the strongest supporters of not only the DS but also the DS family though DS Days and many other DS Family get togethers.

I think you best step back and apologize as you are not only offending Cynick, but many of us that are their friends.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

WOW!!! Dude, if you had been standing in front of me when you spewed that crap from your mouth I would have knocked you flat. Let us begin with a little history lesson....

The person that was currently speaking with screen name is Tracy. So for starters, you do not speak to a woman in that manner.

Now back up the boat. Not only does her and her husband own a DS that will most likely out run you and yours, she just finished build a DS Busa conversion with said husband.

She has backed and been here for all in the DS community.

You have a mouth that could drink the contents of the nile river, and I am guessing that is a fact!!!

And just for a point of order. I have 3 DSs in my stable also. Nothing smaller then a stage 3. So I can say this. My big fat pig of a DS (Accurate as it weighs more then anything other then the KFX) is slow when my fat **** is riding it!!!

Old 09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider

lol Thanks guys for backing me up. Your a bunch of great people to surround myself with and it is greatly appreciated. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2008, 09:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

WOW is this garmen for real did cynick get caught with his finger in garmens cookie jar or what.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2008, 10:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

lol I don't know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Why do ds650's have no resale