CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Why do ds650's have no resale

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 10:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do ds650's have no resale

When i first read it i thought it was a joke then i read it again and i just did not know what to make of it ....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] how dose this guy know your ds is slow and is a belthead the same as a butthead....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2008, 10:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Good question and Seths DS isn't slow. Well not as slow as some but not as fast as others. Just cause my Raptor kicks his behind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well that really isn't a fair comparison.

I'll say sure we can say they are the same thing. What the heck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Trailblazer

"(Accurate as it weighs more then anything other then the KFX) "

I think you just called me fat!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Yes, it is true, I have a DS and a KFX in my garage,, but you forgot another pig.. the Yamaha Wolverine 350(my wife's bike)... that thing weighs 480 lbs!

John

Old 09-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Nah he was just talking about the DS. And the Wolvie don't count it is a Ute. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Ditto, Seth and Tracy are two of the nicest/finest folks you could ever wish to have in the DS community, or any community for that matter. We don't really get offended by somebody talking smack about our rides or our big asses but when you lay into our den mother then it gets personal.
Here's a small word of advice from someone who was misunderstood very recently: if you're not sure of the context or meaning of a particular post or statement we have this great tool called a PM. Sometimes it's better to remain silent and let people think than to open your mouth and remove all doubt...

Lighten up folks, it's about the economy!

Old 09-04-2008, 06:16 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

What this Forum needs is Sarcasm translation software.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: WLD_OTZ

"(Accurate as it weighs more then anything other then the KFX) "

I think you just called me fat!!!! [img][/img]

Yes, it is true, I have a DS and a KFX in my garage,, but you forgot another pig.. the Yamaha Wolverine 350(my wife's bike)... that thing weighs 480 lbs!

John</end quote></div>

LMAO, I have no room to call anyone fat. I am plenty insulated myself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

As of yesterday afternoon I am the proud new owner of an 03 Viper Alba version. Has the sickazz Alba graphics, their full pipe and jetting setup, AC Racing sixpack rack, full body skids, new Holeshot XCT's all around, nerfs, Ceet no slide cover, and the bike has very very low hours. Been well maintained and just needed a new home. I'm more than happy to add it to the stable and start wearing her out.
$1700 and gained a new friend/riding partner in the process. Can't beat that for a couple of hours work.

Old 09-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: aceisback

As of yesterday afternoon I am the proud new owner of an 03 Viper Alba version. Has the sickazz Alba graphics, their full pipe and jetting setup, AC Racing sixpack rack, full body skids, new Holeshot XCT's all around, nerfs, Ceet no slide cover, and the bike has very very low hours. Been well maintained and just needed a new home. I'm more than happy to add it to the stable and start wearing her out.

$1700 and gained a new friend/riding partner in the process. Can't beat that for a couple of hours work.</end quote></div>

Your Welcome

Old 09-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Congratulations on a successful search, Vic. I guess patience does indeed payoff. Would love to see some pictures of your new toy.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: aceisback

$1700 and gained a new friend/riding partner in the process. Can't beat that for a couple of hours work.</end quote></div>

Quick Reply: Why do ds650's have no resale