CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Good Outty and Rene riding videos on YouTube

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 07:06 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 95wolv
I never said I was offended, or was against it completely, I love riding on established trails and the occasional ditch ride, I was just saying, the extremist tree huggers that want to see every motorized vehicle banned from public land can use clips like that to slant to their advantage, making it look like riders are purposely choosing to tear up a stream, instead of staying on state or county maintained established trails. Possibly the terrain was even rougher off the stream, or too deep and muddy, I am not condemning anyone for where they choose to ride, just that some people can use our "fun time" videos as a one sided, slanted campaign against us, although, anyone could edit even a harmless video to make it look a lot worse than it is, I was just saying, we are being watched, and second chances sometimes are not given.
I know you were not offended - I guess my main point was just, that's one of a million vids on the internet of atvs riding through a river- I think saying that this vid can be used against atv'ers by eco-freaks is like saying... seeing a paper mill logging will hurt the paper industry, or seeing a boater pulling a tube around a lake will hurt the boating industry.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:33 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just thought they were a cool set of Can-Am videos. Also thought it was interesting to see some riding in another country.