CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont! Nov. 23rd & 24th. Anyone want to come along?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont! Nov. 23rd & 24th. Anyone want to come along?

Got my clutch going again. Went OEM this time. I know that works. So I am off to Ocatillo Wells / Glamis. Hope to see you all there. At least at Glamis. Tony it's 909-721-9971. Laterzzzzzz

ILUVMYBAJA, Not sure yet whats up for Christmas / New Years yet. Some of the other may know their plays already though.

Old 11-28-2002, 12:42 AM
Trailblazer

Great meeting all who showed up at Dumont last saturday and hope to ride with you in the future, now if I can just figure out how to stay on the damn thing it mignt be even more fun. I'am X dirt biker from 20 years ago and just took up quading this year. My learning to ride strategy is really starting to shine. Flipping Tony's and my quad at Glamis a few weeks ago was painfully educating. Contrary to popular belief, dunes don't look that good upside down. Now stuffing my front end at Dumont at the bottom of a drop off and screwing up my tranny was another learning technique. WARNING: FOLLOWING ME IN THE DUNES COULD BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH AND WALLET, youv'ed been warned. Also I think I heard that Angry is thinking about getting a sand rail? Ok this type of behaver must be stopped. I notified all sand rail companys and classified ads not to sell him one. Sam, you sure impressed us on that Raptor with those xtc tires and your ridding skill. I think you supprized yourself how well those tires worked when aired down. I have sand sharks and I rate them a C, their probably ok for a lighter quad but only good for planting corn or potatoes with a DS, not enough floatation for a heavy quad. Skatracs, Sandskates, or Haulers look to be the choice. Anyway us valley boys need to get out and kick some ***, or maybe I'll make hot wings and burgers. Latter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2002, 04:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah, last weekend was good stuff. I came through my experience of following Bombastic OKAY, no serious damage to myself or my wallet. I'm looking forward to the next time we all get together. Since you have already called the companies who sell sand rails, I'll call all of the financing companies so he can't get a loan unless it's through "Joe's Tennessee backwoods loans."

Bombastic,

Any news on the tranny? Did you get it running for this Holiday weekend?

Hope everyone else has a great holiday weekend & avoids any collisions or troubles.