CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Best DS slip-on?? Give me your views.

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2003, 10:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best DS slip-on?? Give me your views.

Oh well if you think it was mean of us thats your buiness but if he would have made a statement then no biggie but he did not he accused us of OH WELL IT JUST DON'T MATTER NOW DOSE IT !!!! and yous. right it is hot i arizona right now but we ain't ANGRY!! get it ANGRY!!! LOL.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] HERES A RUN DOWN ON WHAT I KNOW kieth has a graydon cannister on a big gun header. trisha has a mbrp on a stock header which the mbrp came off one of my bikes with a graydon header when i took my medium bike too the dyno i took the mbrp and the graydon big gun and fmf ran them on the same bike with stock headers and then i used the graydon headers on all the graydon was the best pipe and no sence in going any farther do you get the point ???????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2003, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey AZSAND, im sure your mostly right on this one, as Markynark stated he thought they were a couple diff styles of the gradon header, i must have got a different style when i ordered mine, cause it in no way resembles the stock connection, it must be newer/older or just differnt than other styles theve offered cause you and others have had them meet up, so i hope to leave this all behind us, we both got frustraded when someone said something we know from experiance wasent true in our exact case, no one ever wants to be wrong, and i seldom ever show my frustration on the internet cause its pointless and will settle nothing, i got frustrated when you typed back in all caps, besides being hard to read, my comp class back in college said that was "yelling" at the recipent, and in the real world, someone yelling at me does boil my blood, but i shouldnt take that as exactly how you meant it, anyway sorry for all, and since you do have alot of experiance, AZSAND, in trying some different combo's i was wondering if you thought the MBRP header would work better with my Yosh than the gradon? ive heard the pipes are of larger diameter, what do you think?
Jetjock16

Old 04-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

the graydon header is not the same connection as stock, if the MBRP is the same as stock then they wont fit together without pipe fab'in, sorry. Try not to post statements like that unless your sure cause people might order something like a MBRP slip on and a graydon header and then find out they dont fit up, as they wont, the people will be disappointed and SOL, so try to keep this one factual, kay?
Angry, we did not start the flame war, he did. We simply posted our factual experiences and were attacked. I could really care less at this point, like Jetjock said we'll put it behind us and move along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And yes it is "getting hot in here so take off................................... nevermind

Old 04-15-2003, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

I will be testing a Mbrp header with a HMF slip on tomorrow. I think it will be a nice fit. I think anyone with a slip should take this step instead of buying a new full system. JMHO

Old 04-15-2003, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

Oh thanks alot Hury!! I just ordered my Ron Woods pipe!!!

Old 04-15-2003, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry I have been pressing Bob to let me give it a shot. Of course it is all R&D I may get it to the dyno again and compare it to the HMF with the stock header. Im curious of the gains. Maybe 2-3 HP?

Old 04-15-2003, 09:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

With out a dought i would have to say my MBRP was a joke after i started moding my #2 bike it actualy was hurting the bike then i put a graydon headpipe and it came alive thats whyi say when people say the ds head pipe is awesome that ust ain't right the mbrp head pipe will help you alot good luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PS: i also think if ou do a little drilling it will help the pipe unless its the race version??