Drivetrain, Suspension & Tires Discussions on ATV drivetrain, suspension, and tires.

Contact for Pure Sports Bandit tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 05:26 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have a web site, phone or fax number for Pure Sports. I want to talk to them about their Bandit tires, but can not find them.

Please help!

Old 06-24-2002, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try this number. I haven't used it recently bu it should still work; !-800-235-3044.
I've been running nothing but Bandit XC's for several years on my quads so if I can answer any questions, you can e-mail me.

Old 06-24-2002, 05:07 AM
Range Rover

Thanks Dude

How do they compare to Holeshots? I have been running XCT's and like them a lot, but the braking could be better on the front in wet grass (to round I think) The Bandits look like a flatter profile up front as well as having good direction *****.
Thanks for you help.

Old 06-24-2002, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<< Thanks Dude

How do they compare to Holeshots? I have been running XCT's and like them a lot, but the braking could be better on the front in wet grass (to round I think) The Bandits look like a flatter profile up front as well as having good direction *****.
Thanks for you help.
>>

The Bandit is a true 4 ply tire rather that a 2 ply, &quot;four ply rated&quot;. The XC, with the Kevlar band running bead to bead, makes a very strong, rigid tire. This prevents little or no roll-over or understeer in cornering...just point &amp; go! Also a more rigid tire tends to wear less and the tread lugs are exceptionally deep and clean out well.
I always suggest The XC rather that the AT for the added protection. Here in AZ, we have little or no grass to ride on..mostly hardpack or woods in summer. Right now we're in a severe drought and very few places to ride except closed courses like Mx tracks, etc due to fire danger. 6 psi seems to work best for me.

Old 06-26-2002, 04:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

That is very good info from hot_shoe. I too have a good deal of experience using the bandits, and I agree with everything he said (well, maybe not the cleaning part totally, but close enough), and I highly recommend them. Good tires and almost indestructible from my experience.

John

Old 07-01-2002, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider

I called the number and they answered it as Titan Tires. My question is this true does titan make the pure sports tires? I e-mail them asking the same question. If I get an answer I'll let y'all know.

I too have owned the bandit xc fronts the 21&quot; version and 23&quot; version. I like the 23&quot; version alot better. One fix I found on the 21&quot; is to cut the inner and outer rows off the tires to reduce pulling into ruts as much. I race harescramble and they are my personal choice over razors and holeshots.