Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 02:43 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
not a big jumburrito fan-- you need to be eating some real mexican food RL-- Jumburrito is a cheap imitation!
I only like their breakfast. Otherwise I want Abuelos.

Now I'm getting hungry. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Tampico....YUMMY!

hungry too and I want mexican food now
Make it over there sometimes at lunch but live off the loop so a lot of other places are more convenient. Wife always wants Carambas but it's too friggin far away. Have good chicken fajitas though.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Aint that where the phrase, "I didn't know they could stack **** that high" came from? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Heck if I know....reckon he could just sh*t fire and save the matches [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I thought **** meant Stow High In Transport.. Cuz they bailed up bricks of dry manure and when they got wet on the ships they would release gas and the laterns would ignite the gas and blow up the ships.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well, I just received the dinner menu for this evening. Sloppy Joes. Anyone else add jalapenos to theirs?

Old 03-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Aint that where the phrase, "I didn't know they could stack **** that high" came from? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Heck if I know....reckon he could just sh*t fire and save the matches [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I thought **** meant Stow High In Transport.. Cuz they bailed up bricks of dry manure and when they got wet on the ships they would release gas and the laterns would ignite the gas and blow up the ships.
and that would definately save the matches~ I think that's something teenage boys need to learn...why boys would want to catch their farts on fire is beyond me...maybe they don't believe duct tape on their @ss cheeks can get the same job done without the burning hair smell!

Old 03-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well, I just received the dinner menu for this evening. Sloppy Joes. Anyone else add jalapenos to theirs?
I'd put jalapenos in everything...but I live with a bunch of wusses [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 03:00 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Had leftover Joes once, but didn't have any buns, so I just put them in a tortilla. My nephew looked at me kinda funny, so I had to tell him they were Sloppy Jose's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I'd put jalapenos in everything...but I live with a bunch of wusses [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I can think of other ways more enjoyable to make your bunhole burn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] BAD OFC BAD!!! I do like jalepenos though.. grilled ham n cheese sammiches and you place sliced jalepenos in it before grilling. SOOOO GOOOD.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I can think of other ways more enjoyable to make your bunhole burn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] BAD OFC BAD!!! I do like jalepenos though.. grilled ham n cheese sammiches and you place sliced jalepenos in it before grilling. SOOOO GOOOD.
you are bad! Best way is wrapped in bacon shoved full of cream cheese-- that is definately a fav of mine camping at the dunes

this dilly bar I'm eating is SOOO GOOOD too!

Old 03-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Afternoon all!
Boy oh boy this moving mess has my butt DRAGIN.
Getting some of my toys hooked up...my fax and hands free phone hooked up.
Ripper...thought you were gonna call??
All the utilities have turn off notifications...throwing out stuff...putting stuff where it is handy.
Soon have to get back to making some serious money...WORK!
Sometimes I miss the steady paycheck...but with this move thing I would have been so fired!
Sometimes it IS BETTER to work for yourself.

Old 03-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

you are bad! Best way is wrapped in bacon shoved full of cream cheese-- that is definately a fav of mine camping at the dunes

Have to make at least 3 dozen when we make those. They are good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER