Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 03:00 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Abundance of wind today and 2morrow...Sat does not look to bad.

Old 03-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Afternoon all!

That weather is "doable"-- wear goggles and don't apply too much lipgloss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We'll be there - minus the little one...I might get to get out of 3rd gear~

Dragin- I wish you would go!!! Sometimes men can be such a pain in the **** because of planning....call him in a wahhmbulance and let's go~

RL- don't be skeeered- get your @ss out there too!

Old 03-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
Originally posted by: Scootergptx
So I see it was quite busy in here yesterday.

After reading all the posts, I just feel dirty. People showing pictures of their tools. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Think I need to take a shower. Ripper, Dragin, I've got a spot I can't reach if you'd like to help out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Morning Scooter!
Well the tool box is getting full...need a feather duster, a bealt, and a loofa sponge...silk tie, zip ties and handcuffs...Warming K-Y, Lard and Soap.
Geeze talk about high maintance men! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

forgot the beer -- gosh, and the duct tape [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 03:13 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripperRL- don't be skeeered- get your @ss out there too!
I ain't skeered of nothin'!!!!

....it's somethin' I worry about! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll try. I do have one other issue I need to get out of the way, though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: TXduneripperRL- don't be skeeered- get your @ss out there too!

....it's somethin' I worry about! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll try. I do have one other issue I need to get out of the way, though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
well you've got till Sunday-- Git R Done

Old 03-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I hope it's not lip-gloss related. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I hope it's not lip-gloss related. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
that's what I have for dessert after every meal-- my angel food cake flavored lipgloss......yummy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 03:28 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ScootergptxI hope it's not lip-gloss related. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Nope, picking my lip gloss is easy. I like the bright glossy red. I just have a nagging injury that I've been trying to shake. Be hard to ride like I am today.

Besides, I can't believe she's ditching the youngest. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper

that's what I have for dessert after every meal-- my angel food cake flavored lipgloss......yummy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I know you're thinking it too, Samson. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2006, 03:36 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper

I know you're thinking it too, Samson. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You didn't really think I put the gloss on my lips did you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER