Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 11:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

WOOH IS ME... DIDN'T KSI INVOLVE THE FBI FOR ALL THE "DEATH THREATS"? WHO WENT TO THE POKIE FOR THAT? YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD STILL BE THERE AND ALL THE "THREATS" WOULD HAVE STOPPED. SEEMS THESE FORUMS NOW ARE ENCOURAGING HATE INSTEAD OF FAMILY FUN....SEE WHAT KSI AND THE "DUNE GOONS" HAVE DONE TO US

Old 04-18-2006, 11:08 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: gofastshee
Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
Have you ever gone on a ride STARTING at the back of the dunes?
Yeah it kind of like heading IN from a ride only difference is your heading OUT.
All I know is we managed to lose a broke down quad out there in a VERY small area. Once you get out of the vegetation, all the hills sort of look alike. It's EASY to get turned around. We've ALL been there. Maybe we should quit fighting and let the courts decide who is telling the truth.

LOL! And I was fixin to give my condolences on the marriage. I think Cow has orange hair. That's when you have the traits of red and blonde. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 11:10 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

My word is still true. Name something i have lied about. And show proof please. Danny has lied over and over, and is KNOWN to be a liar. Thats why his word aint worth the lead of a bullet. There is proof to substantiate what I say and that proof will be brought out in this pending case. But not before then. I will do nothing to give Danny anything to get off this charge. PERIOD. Convincing you or the average joe of what I say does not hold a candle to seeing that Danny does not get off for his this unbelievable act. The truth will always come out. Mark my words, the truth will prevail. It has in the past and I feel confident now that ALL WILL SEE THROUGH DANNY'S LIES just like they did when Danny said he owned all the dunes. And let me tell you something else. You brought your own family into all of this when you chose sides with good ol' Danny boy and still continue to justify his shooting at unarmed duners in the back.

Old 04-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

THAT WOULD BE BEST TO LET THE COURTS DECIDE BUT I AM SURE THAT IF IT IS NOT IN KSI FAVOR IT STILL WILL NOT BE THE TRUTH. EITHER WAY, IT WOULDN'T MATTER...HE'LL BLAME IT ON THE LOCALS AND THE S.O FOR NON-SUPPORT

Old 04-18-2006, 11:14 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

CAN I GET AN AMEN......?????

Old 04-18-2006, 11:15 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

and the goonies will blame it on the county officials wifes drinking habit.

Old 04-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE RENT-A-COPS? WHY WERE THEY NOT THERE TO PROTECT THE THREATENED ONE?

Old 04-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: nunya
WELL AREN'T YOU INVOLVING THEM YOURSELF BY POSTING TO THESE DANG FORUMS AND HANGING OUT WITH KSI
As I said any more than already are!

Believe it or not there are alot of people that support us and what were trying to do. But every time someone gets on these forums and try showing there support for us they are attacked by you all. If someones opinion doesn't match yours we are the enemy and all that we post is false and not to be taken seriously. I know several of the people that are associated with WTD and I still like to think of alot of them as friends. I think I know who alot of you are but you dont see me on here making false accusations of who each of you are.

Old 04-18-2006, 11:18 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: nunya
WOOH IS ME... DIDN'T KSI INVOLVE THE FBI FOR ALL THE "DEATH THREATS"? WHO WENT TO THE POKIE FOR THAT? YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD STILL BE THERE AND ALL THE "THREATS" WOULD HAVE STOPPED. SEEMS THESE FORUMS NOW ARE ENCOURAGING HATE INSTEAD OF FAMILY FUN....SEE WHAT KSI AND THE "DUNE GOONS" HAVE DONE TO US
I think the FBI determined the state of his unconscious body was brought about by the excessive amounts of Bud Light in the Bottle JDZ drinks!

Old 04-18-2006, 11:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

NO WORSE THAN THE DRINKING HABITS OF KSI....DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE GLASS OF WINE ON JDZ DESK DURING THE INTERVIEW AND IF YOU NEED A MAID I WILL POST A RESUME. I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME ON MY HANDS CAUSE I CAN'T RIDE UNTIL MY BULLET PROOF VEST COMES IN

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER