Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 12:32 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

If people just go about there way pay the 7 bux ride and have a good time. Then Danny wouldnt be pissed at all the dumbasses complaining about 7 bux. Go to ANY other state park your gonna pay atleast 7 bux per person.. then about 18 bux for parking. So either drive 500 miles to OK. or go to NM. Ride there sand or pay your 7 bux and stop bitching about it. You can sit your 7k bikes in the garage and let them look preety. As for as being totally legal on going across the road thats a bunch of bs... The highway patrol and two city cops where catching people all day saturday on into the night going camp to camp telling people to stay off the other side. Sad.. people cant read KEEP OUT huh?

Old 03-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Scooter how is the new trailer...can we eat pretzels in there?

Old 03-28-2006, 08:40 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

DD, you can even eat crackers in bed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Morning everyone.

Old 03-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Kharper, not to start an argument, but...

If I charged 7 bucks to walk down my sidewalk, or you could walk across the street and use that one free, which would you choose?

Not against anyone trying to make money of a riding area, I'm going to pay to ride this weekend. But this is just the type thing to keep people from coming out there. Pay or not pay, hassles if you don't, where to ride, where not to. These things are going to keep many people from coming out there for the first time. It's hard to get repeat business from people who've never bought something once.

Fortunately, I think I've found some friends here that will steer me in the right direction when I come out.

(yea, yea. You guys want a date when. I still need the no head chopping voucher.)

Old 03-28-2006, 10:15 AM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ya...We want a note from your mommy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2006, 10:18 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Kharper, not to start an argument, but...

If I charged 7 bucks to walk down my sidewalk, or you could walk across the street and use that one free, which would you choose?
Don't confuse the issue with facts! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

In case ya'll have not figured it out by now its not about the money. You saw us this weekend. Do you think we can afford seven dollars? I would rather pay $70,000 to build my own acre and a half pad then pay Danny $7. Mr. Harper, you truly are speaking out of ignorance. The "no trespassing signs" across FM 874 were placed there by Danny and crew WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE LANDOWNER. Everyone thought that land was Mr. Fernandez's INCLUDING the Sheriffs office. We got permission from Mr. Fernandez to use the front 20ft. of his land to get access around Danny's. When the Sheriffs office recieved word that it was not Mr. Fernandez property they had to wait on proof that it wasn't. Danny's persistant phone calls to the Sheriff's office are the reason for that inquisition. That proof didn't come in until approx. 6:00 PM. Until then we WERE ALLOWED TO CROSS THE STREET. As far as going elsewhere, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. We have enjoyed these dunes for the past 20 years and WILL continue to do so FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES. So, YOU park YOUR quads while I enjoy the dunes WHEN i so choose to do so. The park was NOT shut down because of US. It was shut down because of Danny TRYING to FORCE people to pay to ride NOT JUST ON HIS LAND but also on land her doesn't own, lease, or have rights to, INCLUDING OUR SECTION!!!!! It is Danny's own fault he has no place to park and he got it shut down for the rest of the general public. DANNY HAS MADE HIS BED NOW LIE IN IT!!!!!!

Old 03-28-2006, 01:55 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Dunedragin, would you please copy and paste. Some of us are banned from the forums[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

now you see it.....now you don't

It's magic!

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER