Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Originally posted by: DuneDragin
Ripper
Got the address! Same place Willie played.
Tickets sell for 32.00 and 21.00 till 9:00 2night.
$35 and $25 at the door.
Not sure about booze...yet...no one answering the phone.
doors open 6:00 FRIDAY 06/17.

At the risk of sounding cheep...I think I would rather have something CHROME (like a Viking helmet!) or LACY!
We could go to Riley's...then Victoria's Secret...and still come home to our men drunk and horny! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
For that price I would have rather seen Willie-- maybe he would've shared the good stuff..lol

I think we would have a better time if we combined our $, get some booze and begged some poor men souls to shake it like a salt shaker for us-- I bet I could find a crown royal bag they could use to cover their "jewels"-- I want control of the gold string though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We could just take turns shaking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 04:47 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: samsonsworld
Originally posted by: TXduneripper statistically speaking, that was probably the consensus before the consumption of alcohol! Surely you've taken one for the team at some point or other Scooter haha

LOL! There isn't enough beer in the world.

Last night I came in at 2 with a 10, and at 10 i woke up with a 2.
Never went to bed with an ugly woman but sure woke up with a few.
Coyote ugly= Wake up with you arm around her neck...you would rather chew your own arm off than wake her.
Nah, I'd just do her again then not admit it.
see how you ALTER BOYS are...give her the full 8...4"x2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Range Rover
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin .give her the full 8...4"x2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
4"X2? You're being generous today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 04:54 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Ripper
Got the address! Same place Willie played.
Tickets sell for 32.00 and 21.00 till 9:00 2night.
$35 and $25 at the door.
Not sure about booze...yet...no one answering the phone.
doors open 6:00 FRIDAY 06/17.

At the risk of sounding cheep...I think I would rather have something CHROME (like a Viking helmet!) or LACY!
We could go to Riley's...then Victoria's Secret...and still come home to our men drunk and horny! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
For that price I would have rather seen Willie-- maybe he would've shared the good stuff..lol

I think we would have a better time if we combined our $, get some booze and begged some poor men souls to shake it like a salt shaker for us-- I bet I could find a crown royal bag they could use to cover their "jewels"-- I want control of the gold string though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'm soooo liking this plan!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hair, bashful, JEWELS...sounds like IMPERIAL to me!

Please Scooter bring the new toy hauler out to meet Sampson and ride!! Pretty Phuleeeeese!!

Old 03-16-2006, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper statistically speaking, that was probably the consensus before the consumption of alcohol! Surely you've taken one for the team at some point or other Scooter haha

Coyote ugly= Wake up with you arm around her neck...you would rather chew your own arm off than wake her.
see how you ALTER BOYS are...give her the full 8...4"x2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That's toooo funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

FB-- hope you've got some tough skin...we like to dish it out to these men-- you up for it?

Old 03-16-2006, 05:00 PM
Range Rover
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper FB-- hope you've got some tough skin...we like to dish it out to these men-- you up for it?
Nothing better than a woman willing to dish it out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 05:01 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

we like to dish it out to these men-- you up for it?
~~~~~~biting tongue HARD~~~~~~~[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ripper HGTV has extreme YACHT show tonight...we are still $hopping for the ultimate toy right?

Old 03-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

That's toooo funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

FB-- hope you've got some tough skin...we like to dish it out to these men-- you up for it?
I'm bullet proof. =]

Old 03-16-2006, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

~~~~~~biting tongue HARD~~~~~~~[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Ripper HGTV has extreme YACHT show tonight...we are still $hopping for the ultimate toy right?
hell yeah- I anticipate winning the lottery this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 05:24 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

hell yeah- I anticipate winning the lottery this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
hum..don't do lottery...need a plan...

[b]WANTED: DECKHANDS, COOK, FIRSTMATE, CAPTIAN, CABIN BOYS, DISHWASHER, BUNK MATES, BUTLERS, BARTENDER, ENTERTAINERS for work on exclusive cruise YACHT. All applications will be given immediate attention!
Please forward application, picture and application processing fee to ******. Processing fees can be paid with Visa, M/C, Money Order, Western Union, Bank Transfer, or Cash. PAY BUDDY Accepted!

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER