Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 02:51 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Wonder if he picked it up? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 03:57 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: DuneDragin
Morning all!
How about a SACK RACE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
for the dirty minds...a Potato Sack race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I don't think that would be fair. I hear I'm pretty quick in the sack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Scooter...it is totally FAIR!
Take the advantage!

Beats standing there with your sack around your ankles!

Old 04-18-2006, 04:07 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Morning all!
How about a SACK RACE! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
for the dirty minds...a Potato Sack race.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I don't think that would be fair. I hear I'm pretty quick in the sack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Scooter...it is totally FAIR!
Take the advantage!

Beats standing there with your sack around your ankles!

I always get the blue sack. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
Unfortunately this is not a soap opera played out by actors, this is reality. And the reality is exactly what the the sheriff said. THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR DANNY'S ACTIONS. I am just curious why our tax dollars are paying for Danny to go around the dunes shooting at unsuspecting duners? I mean he is a fireman in Odessa. Our tax dollars hard a work. Gives a whole new meaning to our taxes killing us!!

So you are saying that you in no way instigated any of this?? You were totally innocent of any wrong doing?? You take no blame for any of your actions? You were just riding around and he pulled a gun on you for no reason whatsoever?? I mean I'm no genius but that just doesn't make sense to me.

I dont' condone shooting at people and don't even own a handgun but I can see how it can escalate into something like this. People have been shot at and even died for a lot less than this. I know of a rancher in Winkler County that wanted to have a guy I worked with prosecuted for STEPPING onto his land(he actually held my friend at gunpoint)...all he was doing was surveying the adjacent land and needed to get reading on his property corner..my friend had to go to court over it..Just imagine what could be done in a case like this with people tresspassing knowingly...I mean come on man..I know who you and your dad are and you guys have been riding there forever...I've only been riding since 2001 and know my way around regardless of how the wind blows. All I'm asking is for you to keep it real and don't propagandize anymore.

Old 04-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Whoever said it was me who got shot at? I know whom you are referring to. And yes, they got lost as all hell. Have you ever gone on a ride STARTING at the back of the dunes? It’s a little different ride. Danny rode a hundred yards from his camp to approach them. As soon as they saw him reach for his gun they took off. Then he pulled it out shot at the back of the son who was following his father trying to escape. The son thought he was hit because his whip hit his back at the same time as the second shot. The son reached for his back to feel for blood, and Danny said, “I got you mother f-er." Then Danny hurriedly left. So Danny thought he shot him too. WHY WOULD ANY UNARMED PERSON TRY TO SURROUND OR CONFRONT A GUY WITH AN OPEN SIDEARM? That would be suicide. There is responsibility of the lost riders, but there is also a responsibility for Danny to mark off his land from the back of the dunes in case someone does get lost. There were zero words said before he pulled that trigger. Danny was so pissed at people not paying, he saw the first two riders without armbands on his property and shot at the back of one of them fully intending to shoot him. It could have been anyone. And that’s the scariest part. It could have been you if your armband somehow fell off. It could have been two kids trying to find their way back. I mean jesus man. This is crazy. I in no way condone intentional provoking, but this is just not the case in this instance.

Old 04-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I guess people think that atv's now a days come with an odometer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

In the past when coming in on a ride from the back of the dunes you didn't have to worry about crossing over into the "KSI Twilight Zone" so WHO ever paid attention??? I know I certainly didn't- I follow the person in front of me and watch out for what's happening in front and back rather than trying to VISUALLY mark off when we've crossed property lines . THIS is what people have been trying to get across- PUT UP YOUR DAMN FENCE OR MARKERS and this would have NEVER been an issue. Not as gofastshee has repeatedly said- we provoked him- made fun of him- or intentionally crossed over the line!!! NOT my problem he has the tendency to be a loose cannon- and had ANYONE known that could very well be the case- I GUARANTEE I would NEVER even have taken MY CHILDREN out there ever again until that "man" was gone from there!

Old 04-18-2006, 08:27 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I mean come on man..I know who you and your dad are and you guys have been riding there forever...I've only been riding since 2001 and know my way around regardless of how the wind blows.
I personaly know concerned duner and he hasnt been riding at kermit but for a couple of years. so whoever you think he is, you are mistaken. As far as you being able to know your way around even after the wind blows, not everyone is as fortunate as you. Coming in from the back the landmarks dont look the same and because not verry many people have been riding the trails dont look the same.

Old 04-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Have you asked an atv owner on the street about KSI?
They say "oh, I don't ride there" or "I heard someone bought it".
What about these guys who do not have a clue?

Old 04-18-2006, 08:47 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Am I just getting confused? If you cant' candone an action, then it's wrong. No matter what circumstances you try to add.

I have enough firearm/weapons license to fill your wallet, so I have to know the law. He can say whatever he likes, but he did not use justifiable force in this issue. Perhaps if he studied the Use of Force Continuum, he'd know where he stands now. That's one jury you don't want someone who knows the law on.

I have pulled a weapon on someone before. Probably won't be the last time either. But I knew who's butt was going to be in a sling if I fired. They ran, threat averted, no legal course to fire. Same sort of circumstances it sounds like. By firing his weapon, he just became the perpetrator.

You'd think this has little to do with someone 500 miles away. Well, he just made my job a little harder, and a little more dangerous, for me. Really the dune issue is something that is more of an annoyance to someone like me who would have come out, before this. But his actions have an affect he has no comprehension of, and for that, I'd like to see him punished to the fullest extent of the law.

And you guys didn't think I could be serious.

BTW, the only way I can have a sack around nmy ankles, is by sitting on my feet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Hey, here is a quote from our favorite cow on a different site. "Too bad he missed and I missed the show!" Can you believe the AUDACITY of RILEY'S WIFE?!? Ya, cow and gofastshee are married. That would make their kid one fast cow. Mind you, this is the your KSI "board" speaking. This just tells you that Danny WILL shoot again and this time he will check your pulse to make sure your dead. If Kermit doesn't handle this correctly he may end up killing someone. I have full faith that the Kermit Sheriff's department and Winkler County will handle this correct and just.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER