Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
HEY RILEY!!!!!!!!! Since you and the rest of the "Board" are so concerned with people trespassing on YOUR land, why don't YOU refrain from parking on someone else's!!! Contrary to what your being told, KSI DOES NOT OWN TO THE TANK BATTERY where ya'll parked. Build your own pad. Charge on your own piece of "prime riding area" and stay the hell off us "free riders" dunes. Even though us "free riders" have three time the dunes to ride on, you can still enjoy your 1216.35 acres without trespassing.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] What in the hell are you talking about ? For your information I wasn't even at the hills this weekend ! your just making sh*t up again.

Old 04-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I guess we'll have to bring out our "long range" camera out so we can show you proof of your own trespassing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

I wish you'd had it this weekend so I could have proved to you it wasn't me out there and besides that who are you to criticize me about trespassing anyway. Allen?

Old 04-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well, this isn't Allen. Close, but not quite. What's the matter? Can't take the same criticism of trespassing that YA'LL and the rest of the dune goons have been dishing out? Whats wrong? I don't understand? You can charge people to ride on land you have no rights to, but you can't stand for someone else to tell YOU not to trespass. Seems to me like there is a double standard. Oh, wait. THATS BECAUSE THERE IS!!! It took ya'll less than three months to raise enough hell for the county to vote on demolishing the park, but you have the audacity to ask me who I am questioning YOU!!!!! You claim great concern for the dunes, but the only thing ya'll are concerned about is the seven dollars!!

Old 04-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

If not Allen than who? You seem to know or want to know who everyone else is, so who are you?

As far as charging people 7 dollars to ride on property we don’t own were not. Were charging people 7 dollars to ride on KSI property if they stray past our property onto UT property that’s out of our control for now. You act like, if they pay to ride on KSI property they cannot ride on UT........... But you can? ........ who’s playing double standards now?
Look I didn’t come on here to argue with you only to tell you your wrong about me being there this past weekend Therefore I’m finished with this argument. Goodbye

Old 04-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Anybody reading this can see the double standard. I will not even address this with a proper response.

Old 04-03-2006, 07:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

sounds like everyone needs to sell their atv's and buy a boat in fact i have one for sale last time i used it was on christmas a couple years ago, i took my wife Laci out in it

Old 04-03-2006, 07:48 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

If we had any water out here...you'd be right. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Hello there Concerned Duner, I just wanted to ask you a question. First though, it has been a long time since I have been to the dunes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (about 6 mths) I used to have a z400 but now have the LT-R450[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now that the parking pad is closed down and there is no place to park, where could we possibly park and not be worried 'bout being cited? There are a few of us from Pecos who would like to go to the dunes. Maybe this Saturday. I would love to go try out my new LTR and my kids have been on my **** for me to take them to the sandhills with their new quads as well. Oh, and also would you happen to have the KSI property marked off? We wouldn't want to "TRESPASS"... You know. LOL If you would like to email me, csandova70@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Scott and lacie peterson huh? Cute

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER