Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Sorry, I don't know how big it's gonna be. Seems like whatever size, their never big enough!

Old 04-04-2006, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: txcowgirl06
Gee I don't know?

I guess they'll park at the NEW parking lot. I guess I never was at the hills when it was that full. But I can bet it gets that full again!

Well, that's the understatement of the day!

I'm beginning to wonder if you've EVER been to the dunes before KSI became a part of it. That parking lot was crammed full- people ALWAYS parking on the side of the road...BOTH SIDES!! You STILL serve absolutely NO purpose over here. Maybe you should pull your head out of your @ss and quit twisting the story and the details surrounding it and take your oblivious self somewhere else. You're not talking to a bunch of out of state people trying to pick a side to be on- you're addressing people who know better! And each time you post you make a bigger fool of yourself.

I wouldn't bet on anything. The hills have never been so bare as they are now. But, when one appears to be on hallucinogens 24/7 like you appear to be - perception problems are expected [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Will they charge for parking?

Old 04-04-2006, 01:33 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
And camping.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Gee I don't know?

I guess they'll park at the NEW parking lot. I guess I never was at the hills when it was that full. But I can bet it gets that full again!

I'm beginning to wonder if you've EVER been to the dunes before KSI became a part of it. That parking lot was crammed full- people ALWAYS parking on the side of the road...BOTH SIDES!! You STILL serve absolutely NO purpose over here. Maybe you should pull your head out of your @ss and quit twisting the story and the details surrounding it and take your oblivious self somewhere else. You're not talking to a bunch of out of state people trying to pick a side to be on- you're addressing people who know better! And each time you post you make a bigger fool of yourself.

I wouldn't bet on anything. The hills have never been so bare as they are now. But, when one appears to be on hallucinogens 24/7 like you appear to be - perception problems are expected [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Talk about someone with their head stuck somewhere!! You need to find Jesus and have him help you get a grip on that anger you carry!! what a heavy burden it must be! I'll pray for you and hope you can get some much needed help!! God bless you!

Old 04-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
And camping.
So we're looking at 50 bucks to ride, roughly? All these costs, plus gas for the trip, food and beverages are gonna add up. That would buy a lot of play sand at Home Depot.

Old 04-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: TXduneripper
Gee I don't know?

Talk about someone with their head stuck somewhere!! You need to find Jesus and have him help you get a grip on that anger you carry!! what a heavy burden it must be! I'll pray for you and hope you can get some much needed help!! God bless you!
My job here is done....but Jesus asked me to stay and help save you from your ignorance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Were you at the city council meeting young lady? Do you know what was said? I WAS AND I DO. The sheriff was adamant on shutting down the park DO TO GROWING CONFLICT BECAUSE OF DANNY. You obviously can't read if you think people are happy with the dunes the way they are. Here, lets take a poll. Call ANY duner and ask him if he is happy with having no place to park because of Danny and goons. It doesn't take a hick to figure out the answer to that question. What does not coming from Kermit have to do with anything. We ARE land owners in the area. If you or the rest of the goons were so concerned with the what was going on YOU would have been at the council meeting. You obviously are not an avid duner or you would know that people always USED to park up and down the side of the road. HMMM, as I recall I do believe Danny WAS parked there initially. Please, keep speaking out of ignorance. There are enough of us who now know the truth to sit back and laugh at your lies. For you to say that all is well, and everyone is so thankful to Danny and the dunegoons for helping destroy a 50+ year old park is the most rediculous thing I believe I have ever heard anyone say. Since you are such a great nurse, create a cure for ignorance and give injections at the next "board" meeting.

-----------------------------------------------
SAVE THE DUNES FROM THE GOONS!!!

Old 04-04-2006, 01:50 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
And camping.
So we're looking at 50 bucks to ride, roughly? All these costs, plus gas for the trip, food and beverages are gonna add up. That would buy a lot of play sand at Home Depot.
I'm going from memory but I think it was originally going to be like $3 per vehicle for parking and $7 for overnight???? Keep in mind that's no hookups. Then $7 per quad.

My B in law is supposed to take me out and show me some places I can ride on his plant's property. He claims they don't care as long as you leave stuff alone. And CD and his crew have land. Hoping the two are close together. There is a LOT of land out there. By myself, I'd probably just pay the $7 and not worry about it but I don't like my kid on the larger dunes. So I'll check out some other spots and see how it goes.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:54 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: ConcernedDuner
Were you at the city council meeting young lady? Do you know what was said? I WAS AND I DO. The sheriff was adamant on shutting down the park DO TO GROWING CONFLICT BECAUSE OF DANNY. You obviously can't read if you think people are happy with the dunes the way they are. Here, lets take a poll. Call ANY duner and ask him if he is happy with having no place to park because of Danny and goons. It doesn't take a hick to figure out the answer to that question. What does not coming from Kermit have to do with anything. We ARE land owners in the area. If you or the rest of the goons were so concerned with the what was going on YOU would have been at the council meeting. You obviously are not an avid duner or you would know that people always USED to park up and down the side of the road. HMMM, as I recall I do believe Danny WAS parked there initially. Please, keep speaking out of ignorance. There are enough of us who now know the truth to sit back and laugh at your lies. For you to say that all is well, and everyone is so thankful to Danny and the dunegoons for helping destroy a 50+ year old park is the most rediculous thing I believe I have ever heard anyone say. Since you are such a great nurse, create a cure for ignorance and give injections at the next "board" meeting.

-----------------------------------------------
SAVE THE DUNES FROM THE GOONS!!!
Wow Thanks for setting me straight!! I didn't know that Danny and his goons had so much power in Kermit!! 50+ old park and one man shut the whole place down?? I guess since the county didn't sell it or even put it up for bid, one man showed them who was boss and scared them into shutting it down?!?! Wow! Danny is a mighty powerful man, I can now see why you are all so worried!! Just think of what he can make YOU do! And if anyone is interested on this forum, which by the way is so open minded and SMART, take a look at KSI website and see all the positive things and a few neg that they're saying over there. Or are you all just to damn smart and already know everything and have All the answers to everyones questions?? Unless your scared or BANNED from the website look at KSI. Not intended to offend any higher up intellectuals on this website. And the cure for ignorance is KNOWLEDGE not injections or didn't you know that, all knowing one (Concerned Duner)?? Just keep on bashing me if it makes you feel better! At least your leaving someone else alone![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER