Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Im feelin old.

Old 03-22-2006, 08:05 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Im feelin old.
Another Birthday will do that to you! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday today...your 49th?

Old 03-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Maybe in 20 years [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2006, 04:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

this thread has turned into a joke, no info. for the serious people that will travel 10+ hours to ride the Kermit Dunes, what's up over there ?

Old 03-27-2006, 10:56 AM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

XR650...This thread STARTED WITH A JOKE!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The threads with information and discussions re the kermit sandhills were deleted.
However...not to worry...

As per the last information I have...
2 sections of prime Dunes purchased by KSI KSI Website
2 weeks ago Council Members voted to close the county park (lot) by blocking the entrance.
Do not know if it has been done yet. They will be keeping vehicles off the side of the road for parking.
From what I gather...with the existing parking area closed...the landholders plan to put in parking spots on
their land...but...until that time the park will be closed.

Latest info from anyone near the Dunes this weekend??

Old 03-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Just for everyone's knowledge, the park IS going to be closed in the VERY near future. The dupsters were removed today, which is the first step in closing the park (per the Kermit City Council). The park is LIKELY to be closed this week. So, before anyone makes any plans of any kind, please make sure it is still open.

Old 03-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin

Let me see...was it about you being gifted and scooter, well, scooter less 2" would be a queen? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I am assuming we're talking about heels here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Think I need to drown my sorrows in a bag of.... pretzels. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2006, 09:51 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: XR650Warrior
this thread has turned into a joke
I don't get it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

The info is still here, just ask. A day by day breakdown would make this a far worse thread.

Old 03-28-2006, 12:07 AM
Trailblazer
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Well, I'm glad to see everyone looking at this thread again. Missed you this weekend Ripper. God it was fun. The dunes were awesome. The dune goons were out in full force, however all is good. I know i sure did enjoy one last night in the park. The reason the park was shut down is because of CONSTANT phones calls by KSI and "board." Some people chose to pay him and ride through his now useless gate. Some people chose to ride for free simply by crossing the street (which is perfectily leagal per TDOT website) and riding down past his land (which we measured to the foot). However he called the sheriff EVERYTIME we did. The sheriffs office got 20+ phone calls by the dune goons. There were false reports of trespassing. They (tasha and someone i did not recognize) dumped a half of a truck load of trash in the trail we used to go past his land. Then "someone" took the markers we used off the telephone pole, trying to deter us from showing people where his land ended. Several motorhome in our group got sprayed with gravel by a truck from Danny's camp doing donuts in the park. We got cussed at and flipped off by danny and tasha in front of small children. All of this because we gave people a choice. Pay or not pay. Some did. Some chose not to. Danny claims to be the dune savior. However he can't save the dunes from himself. His own selfish tactics have closed down the park. And thats what happend this weekend. Even though all of this occured we had a blast. And we WILL continue to have fun for years to come.

Old 03-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: DuneDragin

Let me see...was it about you being gifted and scooter, well, scooter less 2" would be a queen? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I am assuming we're talking about heels here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Think I need to drown my sorrows in a bag of.... pretzels. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
How many bags do you have Scooter...pass me one...wanna a beer to go with your pretzels?
Bud?

I'll have a CoorsLt.

You know what Coorslt and fooling around in a canoe have in common???

They are both bleepin NEAR WATER.

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER