Dunes and Dune Machines Discussion on dunes and dune machines.

KERMIT CHATTER

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 11:21 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: gofastshee
Originally posted by: nunya
WELL AREN'T YOU INVOLVING THEM YOURSELF BY POSTING TO THESE DANG FORUMS AND HANGING OUT WITH KSI
As I said any more than already are!

Believe it or not there are alot of people that support us and what were trying to do. But every time someone gets on these forums and try showing there support for us they are attacked by you all. If someones opinion doesn't match yours we are the enemy and all that we post is false and not to be taken seriously. I know several of the people that are associated with WTD and I still like to think of alot of them as friends. I think I know who alot of you are but you dont see me on here making false accusations of who each of you are.
If he would limit his activities to his own d@mn property, I'd support him too.

Old 04-18-2006, 11:23 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

NO WORSE THAN THE DRINKING HABITS OF KSI....DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE GLASS OF WINE ON JDZ DESK DURING THE INTERVIEW AND IF YOU NEED A MAID I WILL POST A RESUME. I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME ON MY HANDS CAUSE I CAN'T RIDE UNTIL MY BULLET PROOF VEST COMES IN
OK, let's not get carried away. I would never deprive a man of God's nector. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 11:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

WHA WHA WHA WHA THAT IS EXACTLY TASHA AND JDZ MOTIVE. "FEEL SORRY FOR ME, EVERYONE IS MEAN TO ME" I BET ALL OF YOUR SUPPORTERS WILL BE IN THE COURT ROOM. I WILL SAVE 2 CHAIRS....ONE FOR YOU AND ONE FOR TASHA, HECK I WILL EVEN BRING THE KLEENEX

Old 04-18-2006, 11:27 PM
Dune Rider
Which one of you is Pink?
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
NO WORSE THAN THE DRINKING HABITS OF KSI....DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE GLASS OF WINE ON JDZ DESK DURING THE INTERVIEW AND IF YOU NEED A MAID I WILL POST A RESUME. I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME ON MY HANDS CAUSE I CAN'T RIDE UNTIL MY BULLET PROOF VEST COMES IN
OK, let's not get carried away. I would never deprive a man of God's nector. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You have been warned! RL if you get Drunk...we will duct tape you to a lawn chair...NAKED.
With your toes in warm water....And I will watch as the coyote lick your wet toes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KERMIT CHATTER

DO I NEED TO NOTIFY THE FBI

Old 04-18-2006, 11:30 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Originally posted by: DuneDragin
You have been warned! RL if you get Drunk...we will duct tape you to a lawn chair...NAKED.
With your toes in warm water....And I will watch as the coyote lick your wet toes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Wouldn't be coyotes and it WOULDN'T be my toe! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 11:34 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

DO I NEED TO NOTIFY THE FBI
If I get tied up by a bunch of women???? I'd shoot you in the back!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I can play victim too!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Wouldn't be coyotes and it WOULDN'T be my toe! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
your right...would be the stray dog just in for a much needed drink. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 11:39 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default KERMIT CHATTER

your right...would be the stray dog just in for a much needed drink. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I see! You have a fur fetishism. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Dune Rider
Default KERMIT CHATTER

Hey dog...that is not a twig!! Don't pis............

Quick Reply: KERMIT CHATTER