General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Best option to shop for used ATV

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Rookie doofus
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best option to shop for used ATV

Hi all. Been lurking this site reading reviews etc but now I’m ready to take the plunge from 2 wheels to 4 and I could use some help. I’m from Canada but spending this winter in AZ. I’d like to buy a used ATV but have no idea best resource to look. Craigslist isn’t really a thing in Canada, most people use a site called Kijiji but I can’t find anything similar for US. Up here Craigslist is like a last resort and bad reputation. Would I be best off searching dealers for a used ATV or will I be gouged on price? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks

Old 11-05-2018, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Nothing beats Craigslist for selling or buying ATVs. Of course, caveat emptor. One with a title is worth much
more than one with no papers. You may have trouble getting one with no title out of the US, if that is what to want
to do.

Old 11-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts

If you plan on buying across teh border i would look into what you have to do when you come back with it. Both at the border crossing and your insurance company.

Old 11-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts
Default Your Question Has Been Answered By Our Editors

We've got the info you seek on the ATVConnection homepage, which can be viewed directly here:

https://atvconnection.com/articles/a...v-classifieds/

Old 12-06-2018, 08:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by krfish
Hi all. Been lurking this site reading reviews etc but now I’m ready to take the plunge from 2 wheels to 4 and I could use some help. I’m from Canada but spending this winter in AZ. I’d like to buy a used ATV but have no idea best resource to look. Craigslist isn’t really a thing in Canada, most people use a site called Kijiji but I can’t find anything similar for US. Up here Craigslist is like a last resort and bad reputation. Would I be best off searching dealers for a used ATV or will I be gouged on price? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks
i think the best choice is to simply check used atvs in us states that are close to canada. 4wd atvs from the new england area aren't exactly the cheapest machine you can get but if you dig deep you can find some good deals. and when it comes to pricing the best thing that i would recommend you is to be set on a popular model, write the name of it here so that we can give you estimates if how much its going for.