Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Stop all the fussing!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2002, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been hearing all the fuss from everyone about how slow the 400EX's are and how the list of things that can outrun it is gettin bigger, Well big deal, you guys should all open your eyes and be happy you have something to ride, it dont matter whose faster, whose bike has better handling and all that stuff, when i got into racing i didnt do it to show people i was better than them i done it to have fun, doing what i enjoy. Basically what im saying is think of how lucky you have it, you could be one of these people that are paralized in the legs, or one of the people who are not physically right somewhere, think of them and think how you would feel if that was you in that wheelchair, would you be worrying about who had the fastest wheelchair in the nursing home, no i dont think so, i think you would be more worried about makin it to the next day. There may be someone out there who has never had nuttin in their life and maybe got lucky enough that when they baught a 4wheeler a 400EX may have been all they could get and do you guys even realize how your makin them feel when you are out there downing what they might have worked really hard for................I dont wanna make noone mad i just wanna make people think twice before they say something about someone elses stuff next time.

Old 05-27-2002, 02:17 AM
Pro Rider

<< I have been hearing all the fuss from everyone about how slow the 400EX's are and how the list of things that can outrun it is gettin bigger, Well big deal, you guys should all open your eyes and be happy you have something to ride, it dont matter whose faster, whose bike has better handling and all that stuff, when i got into racing i didnt do it to show people i was better than them i done it to have fun, doing what i enjoy. Basically what im saying is think of how lucky you have it, you could be one of these people that are paralized in the legs, or one of the people who are not *PHISICALLY RIGHT* somewhere, think of them and think how you would feel if that was you in that wheelchair, would you be worrying about who had the fastest wheelchair in the nursing home, no i dont think so, i think you would be more worried about makin it to the next day. There may be someone out there who has never had nuttin in their life and maybe got lucky enough that when they baught a 4wheeler a 400EX may have been all they could get and do you guys even realize how your makin them feel when you are out there downing what they might have worked really hard for................I dont wanna make noone mad i just wanna make people think twice before they say something about someone elses stuff next time. >>

Well I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt.......

Are you not phisically right somewhere? Because from the way you're talking you sound like somethings very small or missing.

Old 05-27-2002, 05:16 AM
Pro Rider

I need a box of tissues...when I read about these issues!!!!

Old 05-27-2002, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

No boys it aint me, I got a buddy that used to race a 400EX and he lost his leg in a haybind, WHen he got outa the hospital he put his 400 in his garage and wont sell it to anyone, His 400 was his life, when this happen to him the 400's had just been out for about 6 months and they were a bad 4wheeler and now it hurts him to hear eveyone down them when he cant even enjoy his anymore. I think its sad, the boy is 25 and wont be able to do nuttin with his 4wheeler nomore.

Old 05-27-2002, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about your friend. Man some people dont care about anything put yourself in his shoes and think about what you would feel.

Old 05-27-2002, 07:40 PM
Trailblazer

How old are yuo thrust???10 maybe even 12..Listen grow up and stop being so cocky and smart.Listen man sorry to hear about your friend.There must be some way he can get back on his quad.

Old 05-27-2002, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

<< think how you would feel if that was you in that wheelchair, would you be worrying about who had the fastest wheelchair in the nursing home, no i dont think so, i think you would be more worried about makin it to the next day. >>

Actually I would want the fastest wheelichair.....

Also have you freind hook the front and rear brake together like on a Polaris, get some nerfs and hook his foot in somehow. Then he could ride again.

Old 05-27-2002, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

Canada you make no sense what so ever. He knows dam good and well that him putting up a post like this,will not make anyone or very very few think twice before talking bad about the 400EX or other quads. Yeah it sucks about your friend,ecspecially being so young. But still this thread,is just whineing. We don't need anymore p!$$!ng and complaining on these boards.

Old 05-27-2002, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider

<< Listen grow up and stop being so cocky and smart. >>

It's ok you'll be smart someday.

Old 05-28-2002, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider

hondaquadrider,
Tell your bud to buck up and get back on the EX.
I had friends come out from Texas to ride Glamis with me. We went over to China Wall and they ran up and down a few times. One of my friends had a really hot Banshee. Then this guy on a LT500 comes cruising over and asks if any of us want to race a guy with one leg! This guy was all over the dunes on the LT! and he only had 1 leg! So, it can be done. I've even seen guys with one arm ride street motorcycles! How about the drummer for Def Lepard? I know it isn't easy, but it can be done!
BTW,
he beat the Shee up China Wall by about 4 lengths!

Quick Reply: Stop all the fussing!!