Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Web cam or Penland cam

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Web cam or Penland cam

Sprayed650... Well I hate to break it to you fellow, but being a local in Rabun, I've seen him take aftermarket stuff from one box and take the stickers and stuff out that they often include and then put the items in another box and ship them to whoever ordered them...along with a healthy bump in price. Don't let a couple of "the Lord willing" fool ya.

Old 02-10-2004, 01:01 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Dirthog7
Sprayed650... Well I hate to break it to you fellow, but being a local in Rabun, I've seen him take aftermarket stuff from one box and take the stickers and stuff out that they often include and then put the items in another box and ship them to whoever ordered them...along with a healthy bump in price. Don't let a couple of "the Lord willing" fool ya.
So what? Name a valvetrain company that DOESN'T do that with components.

This from a guy with one post.....scared? Say scared. If you're not man enough to post under your "known" name, then I think we know what to do with your info.

My .02 on Mickey: I don't know you, but I do know Mike somewhat. Stick to building engines; you're no P.R. guy......you think if I called Scott Shafiroff he'd speak out the side his mouth about Bill Mitchell or John Kaase? I don't think so.

Old 02-10-2004, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

Sprayed I think you been huffing the wrong gas vapors. Tell me what was wrong about telling the truth, it seems that's what people wanted.

As far as PBR winning races whats the big deal, who do they have to race with, I haven't went after that class since I had Rich T. and Scott K. put Mike back to third back in 2000. And you forget he had to go to the stock class after that so he could win again,and he still didn't win again untill 03. And one more thing PBR doesn't win races Scott does, and he could win on a stock prairie in the mod. class.
When PBR wins a pro/ pro-production class more than any other engine builder you can tell me how good he is. The flames haven't even been lit yet, and if this don't light your fire you woods wet.

Old 02-10-2004, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

It IS getting hot in here...................

Old 02-10-2004, 01:35 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: MickeyDunlap
Sprayed I think you been huffing the wrong gas vapors. Tell me what was wrong about telling the truth, it seems that's what people wanted.

As far as PBR winning races whats the big deal, who do they have to race with, I haven't went after that class since I had Rich T. and Scott K. put Mike back to third back in 2000. And you forget he had to go to the stock class after that so he could win again,and he still didn't win again untill 03. And one more thing PBR doesn't win races Scott does, and he could win on a stock prairie in the mod. class.
When PBR wins a pro/ pro-production class more than any other engine builder you can tell me how good he is. The flames haven't even been lit yet, and if this don't light your fire you woods wet.

Atta boy......that'll sell some parts. What's jobber on an ego like that?

If you've got a few good tips on making hp with the Kawi V-twin, I'm listening....otherwise, do the adult thing and keep your self-aggrandizing to a minimum. It doesn't make much difference to me whether PBR or FST wins another race.....but I have noticed who's doing all the yapping. Contribute something to this forum that doesn't directly benefit you or FST, or stay away.

Old 02-10-2004, 04:10 AM
Pro Rider

Sprayed650,
I was just curious if in your post you use the words "you two" and "both of you" ,, were you refering to me? Also, are you refering to the picture of the in dirt wheeles of the prairie in the 12 hour race that ended up 3rd?

Old 02-10-2004, 09:43 AM
Pro Rider

I don't come on here to sell anything, and I don't pull any punches. I only came on here in the first place to correct someone who said my cams where the same or close to a Web. Also I made a statement that the cams I have seen of Webs and Mike are the same. But it seems like if I come on here and tell the truth people get upset, and thats when it starts and I will not back down when I know what I'am talking about and if knowing more than you do makes me sound bad o-well,I wasn't looking for to win freinds or customers. I already have more buiness then I can do as it is, but you are right ,winning races doesn't sell my product my product sells it self.

Old 02-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Range Rover

the older i get the more i relieze people are funny i didn't get anything negative out of micky's forum just truthful info i've talked to mike and he is a nice guy but we're comparing apples and oranges micky's a custom engine builder mike's not mike knows how to do simple and efective mods to the machine micky takes something that wasn't and makes it into something that is i'm thankful for both keep up the good work both micky and mike i've learned lots off this forum that's the main thing not who's right and wrong sounds like the dems and repubs going at it

Old 02-10-2004, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: p700wheelieman
the older i get the more i relieze people are funny i didn't get anything negative out of micky's forum just truthful info i've talked to mike and he is a nice guy but we're comparing apples and oranges micky's a custom engine builder mike's not mike knows how to do simple and efective mods to the machine micky takes something that wasn't and makes it into something that is i'm thankful for both keep up the good work both micky and mike i've learned lots off this forum that's the main thing not who's right and wrong sounds like the dems and repubs going at it
Now that's a good post! That is all I was trying to say, but for what ever reason people like to fight with me.

Old 02-10-2004, 01:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

Dirthog..wow what an insightful post..I hate to break it to you guy but 99% of the folks that put thier name on somehting..they didnt make. Do you think that most of these engine builders make there own pistons...cast thier own blocks...come on guy..get real..its who designs it...gets the name put on it.

Quick Reply: Web cam or Penland cam