Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Anyone have an Armadillo Skid Plate?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 12:59 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have an Armadillo Skid Plate?

LOL commision...heheh just glad to help man. The Aarm guards are Cycle Country. Been awhile since I bought em, but I think they were 54.00 bucks for the set. I'm pretty sure Pro Armor makes a rear diff skid, but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe someone with one can chime in and help you out. Like I said man, glad to help out, drop me a line if you need anything else. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-19-2004, 03:14 PM
Trailblazer

Hey just thought I would give you an update on the skid plate.. I just finished installing it and it's pretty slick!! It was a little tricky at first because the instructions were not that clear.. I tried mounting it onto the front skid like it says but unless you have hands like a 3 year old.. No way! No room! Take the front skid off .. Mount to slots.. then reattach plate to the front bolts align bottom of factory plate with holes then put bolts and washers through.. Rest is Cake! If you want to see the end result just check my photo page. I would like to thank FifthHorseman and Metallikev for their input and pics. This made me decide to go with this plate and I'm happy I did. Thanks again!!

Old 05-19-2004, 05:40 PM
Range Rover

Looks good man, all shiny and new like that. /Sigh, I remember those days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Until you mentioned it, I forgot how hard it was to get your hands in behind there to attach it, but I remember now that it was a serious PITA. Sorry I forgot to warn you about that. But like I said man, your welcome, I'm always happy to help. Enjoy it!