Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Do you like your V-FORCE?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 12:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you like your V-FORCE?

Hi Guys,

Thinking about buying a V-force, how would you v-force owners rate your, power, handling, durability, and fun factor? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Old 07-27-2004, 03:21 PM
Range Rover

I loved my V for riding on the sand and trials. It has all the power I ever needed. I have never had a problem with it, even with the big bore kit. I do more water/mud riding now so I bought a 4x4.

I sent you a private message by the way...

Old 07-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

I love mine great for just putting along but it can really rock when you want it to. Putting my Pink EPI spring in today. I can't say enough good about it. Ride one then decide.

Old 07-27-2004, 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

i have seen a stock v force climb farther than a piped raptor on choke cherry

Old 07-27-2004, 04:04 PM
Trailblazer

I am a motorcycle rider from way back. I've owned all brands of 250's and 125 motorcross bikes. My friends all ride 4-wheelers and they convinced me to buy a 4-wheeler. A V-force for my first 4-wheeler. The dealer didn't want to sell it to me. I love it. I couldent be happier with my choice. Its almost as fast as any motorcycle Ive owned. Very easy to ride. I don't do 2-wheelers anymore. Sold all but my XR.

Old 07-27-2004, 04:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

I love my V. I got it april 1 and have had nothing with fun with it. Once I got the shocks adjusted the way I like I I can really fly!! I really likes to be drivin hard. FYI it will also make you in strong because of all the power you are holding on to. This is no little mans ride!!! It is a different beast than any machine I have drivin but puts a huge smile on my face every time I ride. So yes get one. My 2 cents

Old 07-27-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

I've only ridden a few other atv's and of course the V-force is the best.. I was actually looking at the 400 but ended up getting the V-Force and am completely glad I did.. I was a bit concerned at first with it being 700, and as big as it is, but the V is easy to ride. I can zip through the woods and up hills just like the smaller sport bikes and still have a great time.. I've not had any issues with my V, I know some have broke tie rods and plastic, but they I think for the most part they were racing.... if I had purchase another ATV I would purchase the V again...

Old 07-27-2004, 08:05 PM
Range Rover

Guys's, thanks for all the input, after hearing all these good things, the v-force is what i am leaning to.

Old 07-27-2004, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BADBEARnoSportsman
Hi Guys,

Thinking about buying a V-force, how would you v-force owners rate your, power, handling, durability, and fun factor? Thanks in advance for all your help.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2004, 04:23 PM
Trailblazer

I have owned mine for about a year now and am also VERY happy with it. The only thing I would change would be to have it lighter. I don't hard core sand race but if I did I might not have purchased it. That being said I am still able to keep up with the pack just fine and even beat several of them but you will still get your pride handed to you when you race the modded 450's and banshees.

I am a man of convenience and this machine is very convenient to ride.
___
VTwinMan