Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

My quad pulls left when I wheelie

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 05:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My quad pulls left when I wheelie

it could also mean the bearings on the swing arm are gone causeing it to no longer be strait.

Old 06-25-2006, 02:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

you could also be slightly leaning to one side, putting more weight on one tire causing it to go off in that direction

Old 06-25-2006, 04:22 PM
Trailblazer

Yes, first off, you said your tires have the same air pressure. Do you have aftermarket tires or wheels on your quad? If so make sure all installation proceedures where done corectly. One thing that may be wrong is that if you ever adjusted your chain, you would have had to move the rear drive back. Even if you never have, it could have shifted a little. Make sure the back is all even on bothe sides, use a tape measure to measure from the front tire to the back tire on both sides. If uneven, make the proper adjusments. If all else fails, put more air in the left tire than the right. Thank you, good luck

Old 06-26-2006, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks for all the help. Tomorrow I will do what xtreme said to do. That makes sense. All of the posts do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] I'll update and tell you. It might also be that I lean over... I tend to do that.

Old 06-26-2006, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeRacer
Yes, first off, you said your tires have the same air pressure. Do you have aftermarket tires or wheels on your quad? If so make sure all installation proceedures where done corectly. One thing that may be wrong is that if you ever adjusted your chain, you would have had to move the rear drive back. Even if you never have, it could have shifted a little. Make sure the back is all even on bothe sides, use a tape measure to measure from the front tire to the back tire on both sides. If uneven, make the proper adjusments. If all else fails, put more air in the left tire than the right. Thank you, good luck
By the way, yeah I have aftermarket tires/rims. They were done in front of me at Discount Tires Co. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]