Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Anyone hear of far east power sports?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 03:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone hear of far east power sports?

Ive been in contact several times with these guys here about there 150cc. He seems knowledgable and says they have some parts in stock and can get anything. They are listed with some china company as a distributor of there atvs (if you google far east powersports, wi you will find the page). His price is great 1085.00 delivered and he "seems" like he will be there after the sale if i have any trouble. Anyone in milwakee, WI. familiar with his place? Anybody ever order from him before. The quads looks to be identicle to the redcat vx series. Let me know any info positive or negative thanks guys.

Old 02-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

djs7795,

Heck give it a shot. Since its seems like your looking for the best deal, at $1085 with shipping that is a good price for the quad. They must be giving you a discount on the quad or shipping. The quad on their site is $999 quad + $185 for shipping for a total of $1184 {Hey I can add [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]}. Hopefully someone here on the forums has ordered from them and has something to say about how they do business. You can never tell until you order from them. Looks like they are an auto repair business.

I would suggest you pick the quad up at R+L Carrier's dock, that way you can look it over and refuse it if needed. Why have to take it back if it's damaged. Another thing is use your credit card for the purchase. Protect yourself and your purchase. Depending on his warranty you may get a 30 day on up from them. You will probably only need to use the warranty right out of the crate or within the first few weeks of ownership.

Good Luck.

SB.

Old 02-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Trailblazer

yes the deal is good. I am looking for a good deal but i dont want a fly by night internet only scam artist. I got my vx200 from a local dealer but he just cant come close to 1085.00 for the 150. I hope someone has dealt with them just for my piece of mind.

Old 02-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Even if you get one person to say they had a good experience with the company, it will have no bearing on your purchase. Every purchase is different from one to another. If you look at how they do their shipping. They are just another drop shipper just like a lot of eBay sellers.

Here are the wherehouse they listed on their web site.

We have shipping warehouses located in [Milwaukee Wisconsin], [[Atlanta, Georgia], [Chicago, Illinois], [Dallas, Texas], [Houston, Texas], [Phoenix, Arizona], [Los Angeles, California] This network of shipping warehouses allows us to ship faster and cheaper. We try to ship from the warehouse located closest to your residence for best freight rate and fastest delivery times. We pass these freight savings on to our customers and our pricing reflects the discounted shipping rates in our low total prices.

So even if you get two or more people to say they had a good experience with them. Those people also payed them for a drop shipment. It will be up the the warehouse that the quad comes out of, and the common carrier to get your quad to you in one piece. Now lets say no one responds to ever doing business with them. I'd say go for it. Let everyone know how it goes good or bad.

Sometimes it sucks to be the guinea pig but somebody has to do it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

SB.

Old 02-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Trailblazer

you are right! i am waiting for some photos of some new colors, two tones, blue/black, red/black, yellow/black. Looks like as soon as my girlfriend picks a color i will order from him he seems cool.