Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Sportsman 90

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2002 | 08:08 PM
Range Rover
Default Sportsman 90

ftwflh
what kind of trails are you taking a kid on? and yes i do ride a 250r i love the bike we race and ride trails but im not going to put my son on a trail thats unsafe for kids
4X4 quads are most likely your cup o tea but were on 2x4s here in so cal and i dont know if there is a kids farm 4x4 90cc quad out in the market, yet,
I think that most people are going to go with saftey and size a child with a quad that fits
oh yea my sons kasea is equiped with lights front and back and work quite well.
and Sue congrats on the new bike you guys should have a blast, when the little one is ready for more power there is a huge inventory of parts out there to make that happen
also we ride Desert, mountains, MX and sand dunes I have never personaly have had a 4x4
farmer quad pull me through anything.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Dwayne

Old 12-18-2002 | 08:37 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Default Sportsman 90

Here in southern IL.and southern IN we ride at old strip mines and river bottoms.I take my 10 yr old on any trail I go on if he doesnt think he can make it he either finds another way around the hard stuff or I winch him through or ride it myself.It is a whole differant world here in the mid west we dont have dunes or much sand just woods,hills,rocks and mud along with a few sand bars that you can get to.But I will ell you this my boy wears full gear when he rides and I hate to see kids riding without it.He tried the MX thing when he was 6 and 7 but had a wreck and broke both arms.I didnt push him but after that he wanted a dirt bike but after he got that he realized a 4 wheeler was better where we ride. I would like to go on about where I take hin to ride but it would take a long time but if you would like to swap stories pm me.Brad