Land, Trail and Environmental Issues Discuss political and social events effecting where we ride. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum and Sub-Forums stays in these forums.

NJ Threat Suprisingly Not Goverment

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004 | 10:32 PM
|
Trailblazer
Default NJ Threat Suprisingly Not Goverment

It was a late night 10 pm exactly and i was riding down in the pine barrens with a couple of buddys of mine, not a good choice. However we were just strollin around by our camp making new trails for playing around camp ground. As i went off by my self i was making a trial in the middle of the trees, it was a wide open area. I was enjoying myself as Something jumped out in front of me. IT WAS THE JERSEY DEVIL. No lie it stood a little over 10 feet its ears were flat to its head it was a blood red color, no fur, ribs showing, no tail, it walked on two feet, and it had all white eyes, He jumped out right infront of my R looked in my face and jetted off. It was the best look i got at it and it still haunts me today. I knew it wasnt a deer cause of its hight and i told no one but my friends. Which dont beleive me and say it was a bear. I disagree i knew what i say and he knew what he saw. I Think the only reason he ran is because he was afriad of the R and he had already eaten. THANK YOU some one up there was looking out for me. To this day i dont go to riding in the riding in the pine barrens at night or even go near there and if i do i stay with my buddies. If you dont belive me you might even find out for yourself one day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]