OHV Riders Rights and also Politics This forum is for political and open discussions only. Do not enter here unless you are willing to disagree with the statements made. What happens in this forum stays in this forum.

I'd like to Salute the State of Arizona.

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2010 | 09:08 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by PBLsQuad450
M-

Confused?

"On the other hand, the head of the National Orginization of Woman in Mass. decked my wife. I saw our people kicked, bones dislocated, personally spit on and kicked, cracked ribs, and other injuries."

This certainly made me think you were a "demonstator." I thought it would be a source of pride? Heck, grandmothers and mothers in Chile just wouldn't stop "demonstrating" about their loved being missing or detained for years and it ultimately worked and was a huge part of the ouster of the torturous Pinochet regime. It is critically important.

"I've seen comparisons of Hitler's methodology and Obama's and there things that need to be brought out. Especially when you look into his cabinet member's views. This is, again, bringing out what they themselves have said in speeches, and in writing."

Obama's cabinet members want to exterminate 6 million jews? I'll take this as sarcasm. Anything else is just too depressing to deal with. Bush, Obama, I don't care, this is a dangerous and horrific comparison. The thought of people actually taking it seriously is horrifying.

I know a PhD and liturgical scholar of the highest order (very well). He will, to make a point, offer people 2 passages and ask which is from the bible. They always guess wrong. When he turns the book over they guessed was the bible it is Mein Kampf. He does this just to make a point that pretty much anything can be made to sound like anything. So be careful, that is his message.

So LOL.
I'm not proud that I was in OR. I believe I was led to do it. I actually used to ridicule the people that were the heads of it in the Boston area. My wife did sidewalk coucilling to offer alternatives. They often met at our apartment. It wasn't until I was up in the woods waiting for a deer to come by that I felt led to go do it. I ended up being the third highest rank in the Boston area and was known pretty well by the local police forces. Great memories. Lots of weirdness. I was just using this as an example of where I've seen the violence in demonstrations. I'm not really the demonstrator type. God has a sense of humor.

A Tea Party guy had his finger bit off by a counter-demonstrator this year. If it had been vice-versa there would have been an outrage in the mainstream press. Only saw it covered on Fox and not on the other channels.

I never saw Beck or myself claiming Obama wants to kill 6 million Jew. Obama does have eugenicists on his staff according to what they've said in past speeches. But, this is just a warning to be watchful of things they've said that they may try to push through in some way.

As far as Scriptures go, I have read from cover to cover probably 20 some odd times. Would I maybe confuse one for Mein Komph? I don't know. A skilled dictator will often weave a little truth into what they are saying to make it more believable.

One of the funniest tests I ever heard was a 2 hour call in show where the host took quotes from Ted Kazinski's letters to newspapers and Al Gore's (Earth in the balance?) book of the time. They were asked who said what and the quotes were almost identical. One was a killer. One was a politician who now makes millions on the environmental circuit. I don't think that means that Al Gore will ever knowingly kill someone. I just think it shows the leanings of an ex-politician.

Old 05-29-2010 | 09:25 AM
|
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep

Funny how the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT since world war 2 has spent zillions of dollars defending/patrolling/policing foreign borders and countries (during peace time). And focking whine about the price of securing 1,969 linear miles.

Fock all the Political Parties I stand for/with none of them.

I hope the Tea Party becomes another choice of registration, just to **** people off. (and fock them too)

It's time to take America Back! I'm going to start the "GET OFF YOUR *** AND GET A JOB PARTY". Take care of the mentally ill and disabled. But the Unwilling to work or people who just misuse the all the systems that are in place. Well they'll start to work once they get hungry enough. Take the other route and start a life of crime......well I got something for them.

In most every country in the world demonstrating in large masses flying a foreign flag is considered a attempt at a Government Take Over and they respond with military forces.

Again.

I'd like to Salute the State of Arizona.

Old 05-31-2010 | 09:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by xFreebirdx
In most every country in the world demonstrating in large masses flying a foreign flag is considered a attempt at a Government Take Over and they respond with military forces.
1791: Commonly known to most of Americans as Freedom of Speech. "The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances."

Old 05-31-2010 | 09:33 PM
|
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971

Originally Posted by FunRide
1791: Commonly known to most of Americans as Freedom of Speech. "The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances."

The Constitution is written for the Citizens of The United States. Not any one here illegally. And if you think it includes illegal aliens your a bigger idiot than I thought.

So don't try to **** with me. I don't have the patience for your bullshit.

Old 06-01-2010 | 12:46 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

All the amendments are written for the citizens to have rights the government cannot take away. The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution guarantees the right to keep and bear arms to the citizens not an illegal alien bringing arms over our border. Same with the others. That's why I find giving US trials to enemy combatants infuriating. If they are not citizens, not uniformed, and are firing at our soldiers, the fair trial does not apply. I wish certain judges and officials would stop giving rights to those who don't come under our Constitution and stop trying to take away the rights of those of us who do.

Old 06-01-2010 | 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

So don't try to **** with me. I don't have the patience for your bullshit.

The RULER has spoken
. Do NOT disagree with him or he'll have your head!

The Constitution is written for the Citizens of The United States.....
You actually believe 100% of the people in those rallies are illegal....No US citizens mixed in there, ehhhh? Your total lack of constitutional understanding is appalling....Screw all the parties, screw them, "fock" this....."fock" that, "fock" 'em all.

Have a beer dude and chill out. Had your blood pressure checked lately?

Last edited by FunRide; 06-01-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: reconfigured quotes
Old 06-01-2010 | 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by DeeDawg
How the Obama Administration can be so derelict in their duties is beyond words. DO YOUR JOB OBAMA AND PROTECT AMERICA!
DeeDawg....Not looking to get into another verbal brawl with you, but just wondering if you can cite something the prior administration did to curb border crossings post-911? Aside from courting the Mexican vote, I can't think of much. In fact, I can't think of much ANY president has done to seriously secure our southern border. Is it any different now than it was 6 years ago during the Bush administration? 1500 National Guard troops is nothing from Obama? He's meeting with the AZ. Gov. this week.

Maybe some kind of volunteer border patrol force with college benefits like the GI bill....not sure. Draft is too severe....I changed my mind on that one. It's going to be costly if we take this seriously. It's a long, expensive path to go down. I think a lot of Americans would lose interest in it, once the annual bill starting arriving. Countries like Israel spend huge dollars on the fences, tanks, fuel, troops, etc.

Wall Street Journal sums it up pretty good here: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...googlenews_wsj

Last edited by FunRide; 06-01-2010 at 07:25 PM. Reason: moved around a couple sentences.
Old 06-01-2010 | 07:59 PM
|
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!

Originally Posted by FunRide
The RULER has spoken. Do NOT disagree with him or he'll have your head!

You actually believe 100% of the people in those rallies are illegal....No US citizens mixed in there, ehhhh? Your total lack of constitutional understanding is appalling....Screw all the parties, screw them, "fock" this....."fock" that, "fock" 'em all.

Have a beer dude and chill out. Had your blood pressure checked lately?

Don't mock me son.

Old 06-02-2010 | 08:22 AM
Pro Rider

There are more unemployed Americans than there are border patrol.
So, I propose this:
The unemployed can become illegal alien bounty hunters. They are paid, say, $50 for each illegal alien brought to a border guard or detention center.
The potential bounty hunter must pass a criminal background check, and would then be issued a bounty hunter license.
Radical? Not really--we already have bounty hunters.
No, I don't think we need another "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" reality show.
What we do need is a massive civilian army to stem the Mexican Invasion. And it is an Invasion.
Think about it--the unemployed have jobs, and the Invaders are removed.

Old 06-02-2010 | 10:59 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Originally Posted by KQ400Pilot
There are more unemployed Americans than there are border patrol.
So, I propose this:
The unemployed can become illegal alien bounty hunters. They are paid, say, $50 for each illegal alien brought to a border guard or detention center.
The potential bounty hunter must pass a criminal background check, and would then be issued a bounty hunter license.
Radical? Not really--we already have bounty hunters.
No, I don't think we need another "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" reality show.
What we do need is a massive civilian army to stem the Mexican Invasion. And it is an Invasion.
Think about it--the unemployed have jobs, and the Invaders are removed.
Wasn't there a group called the "minutemen" or something like that in Arizona that everyone gave a hard time because they were trying to do what the new AZ statute says the state will now do?

Quick Reply: I'd like to Salute the State of Arizona.