Rude neighbors?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rude neighbors?

"Only dumb questions are the ones that are not asked!" I was talking about quad pipes, but I'll look into those shaftsaws!!!LOL!

Old 08-15-2003, 11:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

4wheelerjunkie- Tell me more about this place called A-R-I-Z-O-N-A. Is it quiet there? Actually I was out there about 22 years ago. Got the worst sunburn of my life there. Spent ALOT of time in the pool. HOT![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So... just wondering why you think it's a good place to ride? Quads didn't exist when I was there.

Old 08-16-2003, 12:03 AM
Range Rover
Default Rude neighbors?

lol, sorry if i sounded like a jerk when i said that it wasnt meant like that, but i mean not the entire state obviously is atv land but when i was there i could ride anywhere a guy i know that lives down there has 3 houses and there each about 60 miles apart so we can ride from his one house to his other house.....its dangerous out there though cause if you get lost i mean you get "lost!!" sometimes your run into some animal fences but all you have to do is get off open it ride though get off and close it and the guy wont care at all but if people start leaving his gate open he wont let anyone ride through anymore if you ride north from phoenix you can ride into the mountains....there really is no trail though its just open and you can go anywhere cool place!! and yes it is quite outside of towns lol

Old 08-16-2003, 03:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

4wheelerjunkie- You didn't sound like a jerk. It sounded like you enjoyed riding in Arizona. I was just kidding around. I am curious about different states and atv riding in the states. Things like if there is a variation of different riding areas like mountainous, flat, desert, mud, snow, etc... Also if the states are easy going about atv laws, registering, etc...while some states are more strict. I think my ideal town would be like certain islands where everyone drives scooters or golf carts except everyone would be driving quads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2003, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rude neighbors?

Originally posted by: 4wheelerjunkie
hello blackballs, ya sorry bout that post about the space shuttle..........
No worries here.......the 'ol man was pretty tough on ya and he didn't probably account enough for the age factor.

I'll probably get on you again sometime in regards to trying to keep you from making the same mistakes we all have.......just don't take it personal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Range Rover
Default Rude neighbors?

its cool blackballed...im glad we came to agreement [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].....but arizona is a mixture of everything, sand, mud, rocks, snow!!, water, everything....thanx to the rockies!!....utah is suposed to be another good place to ride but ive never been there so if anyone ever been there...is it a good place?...another thing is George W. Bush has opened up yellowstone park for the snowmobilers again!!...everything clinton did he erased it! I also here that he is going to open up more atv parks and make it legal to ride in national parks!....this is very strange but i think some people are going to take advantage of this and just wreck the park [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] never good but idk if hell follow through anyway...i wont take it personally either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] blackballed.