Rap sux. Who agrees?

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rap sux. Who agrees?

Originally posted by: XxYamahaQuads
slipknot, godsmack, and korn have the best music out
Hell yeah, but don't forget about Metallica.

Old 10-20-2004, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

threw all of this i have yet to see someone say "rock music sux". y is that? its cuz people who like rap dont think that all other music stinks. i dont mind listening to rock or even some country, but rap is my favorite. y does everyone who listens to rock say "rap sux"? is it because you've never listened to it, or that your so narrow minded that you think everyone HAS to listen to you music? it isnt what other people think about the music, its what each person likes as an individual. if you cant put up with it, than SHUT UP

Old 10-20-2004, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: MNWolverine01
Originally posted by: YFZblu
Originally posted by: wfo660r
You can't spell crap without rap. I believe rap music has greatly contributed to the decline in our society in every aspect. There's not a single good thing about rap music. People say rock music teaches our kids bad things? when's the last time you heard a godsmack song where b!tch and ho were used every 3 words?

"You're an Idiot.
Hip-hop is the most influencial force in our society today." quote from yfzblu

You are a f**king moron yfz. I completely agree with wto660r. I read every post you made in this thread. You should take up thinking before you speak, actually you just shouldn't speak at all. Rap is not music. It is nothing but negative. I do agree that it is here to stay, that sucks.

I am only 21 and I am from northern Minnesota. I come from 99% white hard working mining community where there are still good morals and it makes me sick to see kids that are younger than me listening to this shLt.

I think ghetto crap should stay in the ghetto.

Metallica Rules
1.Metallica was good, I agree. Sadly, Metallica's dead.
2.Describing yourself as a hard working miners kid is supposed to captivate me into growing respect for you? That was irrelevant...But you're a worthless noob...so I'll let it slide.
3. ...Go ride your wolverine....

I'm just playin man...You should take a few deep breathes before you type. Sounding angry on the internet makes you look like a psycho...Wheater you agree or not, my posts were of decent value, and I'm not the only one that thought so...I don't care if you listen to rap or not...There's PLENTY of people who would say metallica was a waste of "music." In response, you would do the same thing I did...You'd give your opinion. Other than that, take this as a late 'welcome to the forums.'

Old 10-20-2004, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: moldycheese
threw all of this i have yet to see someone say "rock music sux". y is that? its cuz people who like rap dont think that all other music stinks. i dont mind listening to rock or even some country, but rap is my favorite. y does everyone who listens to rock say "rap sux"? is it because you've never listened to it, or that your so narrow minded that you think everyone HAS to listen to you music? it isnt what other people think about the music, its what each person likes as an individual. if you cant put up with it, than SHUT UP
no one has to listen to my music, it is just my personal opinion that i dont like rap. rock and country are all i listen to. if you listen to rap thats fine u just wont catch me listening to it.

Old 10-20-2004, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DC504
Originally posted by: moldycheese
no one has to listen to my music, it is just my personal opinion that i dont like rap. rock and country are all i listen to. if you listen to rap thats fine u just wont catch me listening to it.
This people, is what we call RATIONAL...some of you guys get way too freaked out on the internet...

Take notes

Old 10-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YBlasterboy
k then u have no taste in music
thats ur opion so keep it to ur self as of me i like rap and i love RAPTORS i think they go well together

Old 10-20-2004, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: MNWolverine01
Originally posted by: wfo660r
You can't spell crap without rap. I believe rap music has greatly contributed to the decline in our society in every aspect. There's not a single good thing about rap music. People say rock music teaches our kids bad things? when's the last time you heard a godsmack song where b!tch and ho were used every 3 words?

"You're an Idiot.
Hip-hop is the most influencial force in our society today." quote from yfzblu

You are a f**king moron yfz. I completely agree with wto660r. I read every post you made in this thread. You should take up thinking before you speak, actually you just shouldn't speak at all. Rap is not music. It is nothing but negative. I do agree that it is here to stay, that sucks.

I am only 21 and I am from northern Minnesota. I come from 99% white hard working mining community where there are still good morals and it makes me sick to see kids that are younger than me listening to this shLt.

I think ghetto crap should stay in the ghetto.

Metallica Rules
1.Metallica was good, I agree. Sadly, Metallica's dead.
2.Describing yourself as a hard working miners kid is supposed to captivate me into growing respect for you? That was irrelevant...But you're a worthless noob...so I'll let it slide.
3. ...Go ride your wolverine....

I'm just playin man...You should take a few deep breathes before you type. Sounding angry on the internet makes you look like a psycho...Wheater you agree or not, my posts were of decent value, and I'm not the only one that thought so...I don't care if you listen to rap or not...There's PLENTY of people who would say metallica was a waste of "music." In response, you would do the same thing I did...You'd give your opinion. Other than that, take this as a late 'welcome to the forums.'

Yfzblu,

I'm sorry if I came off looking like a psycho, that was not the intent. I was just a little fired up last night. I am on this site with the intention of giving and receiving good information about our sport. Saying where I was from was not to try to gain respect. I guess I still have a bad taste in my mouth from my first to years of college. I went to a small community college that was made up of local white kids and inner city black guys that were there because they could play football and basketball. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to sound like a racist, I have met very respectable people black people and white people I would rather not meet. What I am saying is that there is alot more trouble in the 6 or 7 years since the college started "RECRUITING" and it is not from the local kids. I think rap music has alot of influence on the culture in the inner city. Personally rap is just not for me, it is just not my preference. I don't have a problem if people like the beat and even some lyrics. I just think alot fo lyrics are more influential than they should be.

I had no intention of attacking you, my bad I take that back. I was just fired up last night.

As to what you said:

!. I like metallica newest cd and there older stuff.

2. Don't call me a worthless noob, I have actually written and read info on this site here and there for over two years. I just changed my name because I could not my old one to work. As far as riding atv's I have been driving a fourwheeler since I was three years old. I have 18 years of riding experience.

3. I love my wolverine and I know your yfz is very fast but I would love to see you come play in a swamp or a mud hole somewhere it would be funny, I would bring a tow rope.

MNWolverine

PS thanks for rewelcoming me to the forums

Old 10-21-2004, 02:41 AM
Pro Rider

I love playing in the mud...I definitely need a good utility so I can mess around like that...I actually got stuck once in mexico, cruising along pretty good at about 40 mph, when all the sudden dirt/sand turned into swamp/mud....I couldn't stop fast enough, and was a foot deep in muck before I knew it...Definitely not good times...

l8r man