Scott Peterson: GUILTY

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 01:18 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Scott Peterson: GUILTY

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
As the boat theory goes. Yup I can. I have thrown a few Women outta small boats (all beit alive kickin and screaming wich is more difficult) Its all in how you position you feet to transfer the weight into the Hull. Aint tough. I could prolly throw a couple hundred lbs out of it.But the chick was dead. You throw the body out then throw the weights. Maybe i should make a video for you guys.
That would be real nice!!!!! Can't wait!!!

Old 11-15-2004, 02:33 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You don't throw the body or the weights out, you keep a low center of gravity by rolling them over the side. The police said he never went fishing? Yea right, they had his parking receipt from the marina[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And according to news reports that you guys get your information from. Some say, the defense did make a video, it took 3 tries to get the boat to roll over. First 2 times, it did not roll. Yea, trying showing that to the jury. As usual, the public has per speculation to go on. No facts, other then, what the media feeds you. And we all believe that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 02:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
You don't throw the body or the weights out, you keep a low center of gravity by rolling them over the side. The police said he never went fishing? Yea right, they had his parking receipt from the marina[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
What do you think of my version of what happened ?

Back a few posts........

Old 11-15-2004, 02:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I thought your version was pretty good Mike. In which case he is still guilty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and yeah See thats a cop thinkin like a criminal. Dont tell me you though of rollin your wife out the boat? Im tellin ya a lil bigger boat and a crap pot in 1000'+ of water should ensure the body doesnt show up for some time. you just gotta get out to sea a lil ways [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 02:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Disclaimer: For those payin attention. I have not, nor have plans too, Dispose of a body in the afformentioned process. Im just crazy and like to think about it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 02:39 PM
Quad Patrol

I thought your version was pretty good Mike. In which case he is still guilty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and yeah See thats a cop thinkin like a criminal. Dont tell me you though of rollin your wife out the boat? Im tellin ya a lil bigger boat and a crap pot in 1000'+ of water should ensure the body doesnt show up for some time. you just gotta get out to sea a lil ways [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Don't buy the lowrider theory.

Old 11-15-2004, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Don't buy the lowrider theory.

No ?

Hmmmm, I think he paid to have it done, don't think he has the ***** to do it himself, JMO....

Old 11-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Quad Patrol

I've have done my fair share of throwing things over the side of a boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And I sure as heck, wouldn't take a 14' boat out of the bay via the Golden Gate. So using his 14 foot boat for that excursion is out of the question.
Just like trying to sell the story of sturgeon fishing with fresh water tackle (still in the box) that is used for trout fishing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]doesn't make sense.

Old 11-15-2004, 02:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

The dude wasnt real smooth in his thinkin. there are much more precise methods of disposal. Even with the cement boots of the mob once the crabs separate your knees the body may wash ashore. Be sure and contain the entire body in a cage (suck as an alaskan Style) crab pot drop in deep water and eventually it turns into a reef. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

well i dunno what you guys do but we catch sturgeon up here in the NW in the rivers. not nessarily on my trout rod but in fresh water anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and i been out in som nasties in a 16' boat its no big deal. a coverd bow is a nice feature though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Crossin the Bar out at westport with a 45mph SE wind and the flags are up on the tower. there can get to be some swell with chopp for sure. 15- 20 rollers with 6-8 chop on top of it is a wild ride. if ya know how to pilot a vessel on the water you'd be suprised what you can take em thru.

Quick Reply: Scott Peterson: GUILTY