things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 04:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default things to do to a friends car...while he's at work

crushed corn flakes on the inside of his car...it takes a while to clean up...ummm....patorleum jelly on the windshield and under the door handles.....take some of that window chalk or whatever it is and black out his windows (stay away from the weather stripping...it dont come off that) umm....tampon on the window....."used" condoms (luggy in one and it looks like it was used) on his back seat or where ever.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Trailblazer

There were a few things i thought about doing to my friends car, spray something wrauncy in his air ducts, put a stink bomb in the bed of his truck(it has a cap on it), put dead fish in his hubcaps, chain the rear axle to a lightpost and possibly get his truck towed.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Duck tape bolts or anything small but heavy to the inside of his wheel once its rolling it will go out of balance and hop like crazy. You can look at but everything looks fine. Also limburger cheese on the exhaust is pretty funny smells real bad, wire tire dead animals to the exhaust has been done before. April fools is my favorite time of year If you can crack the door open with a wedge or a tool for opening loocked out keys we have fill cars with those packing peanuts or sunroof. Man I have so many If you can swipe there keys and make another set it really gets fun. Go out a couple of times wife you and there significant other drive seperate let his wife in on it and move his car to a different spot or have someone come and take it home tell that he rode with you. I got more if you need.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:49 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

geez i'd hate to be some of your friends! me and my bf have a couple that we always play pranks on. everytime they see our truck around town they put her lip gloss under the door handle! one time they put a tampon dipped in red dye on the windshield wiper it was rainy so my bf turned them on and freaked out nothing makes boys more crazy than a bloody tampon.
i've also taped hundreds little green soldier men to one of my friends cars. it takes a while so you might need ppl to help you. you can buy them at the 99 cent store.

Old 03-18-2005, 03:09 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Girlygirl
one time they put a tampon dipped in red dye on the windshield wiper it was rainy so my bf turned them on and freaked out nothing makes boys more crazy than a bloody tampon.
Yeah, I used to work at some ball parks and you see some pretty disgusting stuff. That would be in the top 2 or 3. GROSS! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Trailblazer

We use to pick on our basketball coach a lot and one time during practice we stole her keys and gave them to our friend who went and made a copy then like everyday we went out and moved her car to differant spots in the parking lot during our water break. I t was so funny she thought she was going crazy because she could never find her car where she thought she parked it. We also roped her car up to a light pole (she had a wierd hook on the back of her car). She kept trying to go forward and it wouldn't. It took her like 15 minutes to get out of the car and look. Another thing we did was put the plastic wrap all over her car from the roof to the tires. She called her husband and had him bring her scissors.

Old 03-18-2005, 04:00 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: RacingChick21
We use to pick on our basketball coach a lot and one time during practice we stole her keys and gave them to our friend who went and made a copy then like everyday we went out and moved her car to differant spots in the parking lot during our water break. I t was so funny she thought she was going crazy because she could never find her car where she thought she parked it. We also roped her car up to a light pole (she had a wierd hook on the back of her car). She kept trying to go forward and it wouldn't. It took her like 15 minutes to get out of the car and look. Another thing we did was put the plastic wrap all over her car from the roof to the tires. She called her husband and had him bring her scissors.
LOL, has she turned in her 2 weeks notice yet? I like the moving her car around everyday bit, I don't have the patience to wait for her to go nutz tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

have you seen that one beer commerical where this guy's buddies fill his entire SUV full of golf *****. His windows were tinted so he couldnt see and when he opened the door... HAHAHA. one ofthe funniest commercials i have ever seen.

Old 03-20-2005, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

If you live somewhere cold its fun to put items on a car by freezing them on there. Took a leftover taco pizza with sauce and all and dumped it upside down on the windshield of a buddys care, buddy came out the next day and had quite a problem scraping it off since it was frozen to the windshield. Or if close to a hydrant or water, cover the entire car in water, add layer and layer of ice on it and they will be screwed when they have to get to work or school in a hurry the next day.

Old 03-21-2005, 12:33 AM
Trailblazer

pop the hood and disconnect a vacuum line and stick it in a 1/4 full bottle of ATF, it will suck it up and create a cloud of smoke you can't see through.

Quick Reply: things to do to a friends car...while he's at work