Old 06-13-2005, 05:50 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who has download huevos 7 off of bearshare

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Awwight, I'll let you work this corner, but only for 40% share in profits! No less. Fred is gunna get rubbed out, talkin chit about the "big boys"! Better watch your 6 there Fred.
Like dumass says fred. Watch the toes your step on.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Dumass that be like 40cents a month for you. as the business has expenses. and we spend all the money. So you can have your cut of the profits [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I'll take it!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Send it yearly.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] 5 bucks a year.

Old 06-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
OH YEAH.. I dont care if you wanna rob the pathetic hollywood liberals of they film money. no biggy. But dude seriously Buy the atv videos and stuff. I would also suggest checkin out "Attack of the Fiddies" by X factor video. its prettys sweet. I got mine free from the film crew / producers but its worth the buy. makes ya want a fiddy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I agree with OFC. Attack of the Fiddies is cool. X-Factor is making a quad DVD too that's going to be released this winter called the Quadfather.
Also, Akraix (the Guetter's new company) is going to be releasing a DVD this winter. Both of these DVD's are going to have some of the sickest quad freestyle footage you've ever seen, including the first double superman/seatgrab and the first female quad freestyler riders.

Old 06-15-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

So um OFC Lets Talk about yo Ho's. What kind of Green are we Talkin about Here?.LOL