Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Storj
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
Im not a big jets fan but i did want them to win last night. I just hate the falcons with a passion.
how come? i mean, im not a falcons fan i just think they play very well and their style is unique. im a full-time Giants fan but i also like the eagles. i gues u can say im 90% giant and 10% eagle. i dont hate any team besides the jets only kuz they are from ny and i cant be a ny giants fan if im a ny jets fan, haha, its just one or the other. like the mets and the yanks. but anyways, thats not the point. im a giants fan but i like to watch every team and see how they play and see their good spots and bad spots. most people just watch their favorite team and say that every other team suxs, but i like to see all the other teams and how good they are. any1 else do this?
I dont know why they are just one of the few teams i dislike for no aparent reason. Oh and i hate the giants almost as much as the cowboys. GO Eagles, Stealers, Patriots, and Titans
aww man, i will now be forced to cut ur head off because u said u dont like the giants. lol, jk. yea, every1 has their team or teams that they just randomly dislike, just like me and the jets. i like the eagles, have np with the steelers, dislike the patriots a lil (not as much as jets of course) and have np with the titans.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Im not a big jets fan but i did want them to win last night. I just hate the falcons with a passion.
how come? i mean, im not a falcons fan i just think they play very well and their style is unique. im a full-time Giants fan but i also like the eagles. i gues u can say im 90% giant and 10% eagle. i dont hate any team besides the jets only kuz they are from ny and i cant be a ny giants fan if im a ny jets fan, haha, its just one or the other. like the mets and the yanks. but anyways, thats not the point. im a giants fan but i like to watch every team and see how they play and see their good spots and bad spots. most people just watch their favorite team and say that every other team suxs, but i like to see all the other teams and how good they are. any1 else do this?
I dont know why they are just one of the few teams i dislike for no aparent reason. Oh and i hate the giants almost as much as the cowboys. GO Eagles, Stealers, Patriots, and Titans
aww man, i will now be forced to cut ur head off because u said u dont like the giants. lol, jk. yea, every1 has their team or teams that they just randomly dislike, just like me and the jets. i like the eagles, have np with the steelers, dislike the patriots a lil (not as much as jets of course) and have np with the titans.
The Giants are just one of those teams you either love or hate. My love is with the Eagles. as you prbaly already have noticed.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

The Giants are just one of those teams you either love or hate. My love is with the Eagles. as you prbaly already have noticed.
many people that dont even like the giants are saying that eli is doing good this year though. i think theyre right. he's a hell of a lot better than kerry collins or kurt warner which were just a discrase(sp?) to our team, haha. kerry used to throw to the other team and kurt has a retarded pinky. eli is really good for being in his 2nd year. i am proud of him.

Old 10-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I'm sorry but I've got to chat in ya'll. I'm really big on the Panthers. I think there going all the way!!!!! Who here is a Panthers fan also??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2005, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Well I'd love to be .500 before the bye week, but it's not looking too promising. Though we are at home, Pro- Bowlers Marc Bulger (starting QB), Torry Holt (starting WR), Isaac Bruce (starting WR) and Leonard Little (starting DE) are all OUT against Jacksonville. I suppose if Steven can get in a good rhythm, Jamie Martin not throw any picks and just move the chains nicely to compliment Jackson early-on, we just MAY have a shot. I don't like the looks of the way the Jag's defense is playing right now though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

WAY TO GO RAMS! Honestly didn't expect them to win this one at all, but they played their asses off without Bulger, Holt, Bruce AND Little. Joe Vitt has instilled a fire in this team.

Old 10-30-2005, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I'm not seeing any panther fans????!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

i'm a long time steelers fan! i love them.... and every season is great they are dominating this year...... who cares about the bengals or colts... they suck..... packers lost too.. wtf.

Old 10-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: extremerider2811
who cares about the bengals or colts... they suck.
Uhhh.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Baconbits
I'm not seeing any panther fans????!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
That hit Ricky Manning layed on Koren Robinson was......I don't know.......lethal........sick........

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread