Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 05:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: raptorchick
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboyOr next time RC is down in the area covering some races. I'll send it with her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just send a whip with RC! I'd get on all fours and start singing 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' for her! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That can be arranged...would you prefer a standard bullwhip or a cat-o-nine tails? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Just remember we're taking turns. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
See, that's what this whole thread is about. Men and women giving and takin of themselves...bringing a tear to my eye...that's beautiful.

Old 09-16-2005, 05:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboyOr next time RC is down in the area covering some races. I'll send it with her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just send a whip with RC! I'd get on all fours and start singing 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' for her! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That can be arranged...would you prefer a standard bullwhip or a cat-o-nine tails? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Just remember we're taking turns. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

No, It's my way or no way...besides, I don't think you'd have much to say about it when you're handcuffed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL

Old 09-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

the legend of OFC.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thats right. you'll be tellin your grandkids about me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Oh really...and just what would I be telling them about you?
If they were girls, it would probably be something like...watch out for this old perverted guy that calls himself OFC.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:02 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Oh really...and just what would I be telling them about you?
If they were girls, it would probably be something like...watch out for this old perverted guy that calls himself OFC.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL j/k [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]~sniffles~
That hurts... that really Hurts... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Your not even gonna tell them about their grampa [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Webopper
See, that's what this whole thread is about. Men and women giving and takin of themselves...bringing a tear to my eye...that's beautiful.
LMAO...what? you want me to break out the whips on you too? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k

Old 09-16-2005, 06:04 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No, It's my way or no way...besides, I don't think you'd have much to say about it when you're handcuffed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL

You're name's not like Manson or Dahmer is it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

You're name's not like Manson or Dahmer is it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Aint those guys... or at least one of them from around these parts? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Greater Seattle Area... Home to the Nations most notorious serial killers.. Hell Gary Ridgeway add him to the list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

See, it's also about compromise. You have to give to receive. If ya want a whoopin by RC, and well, who doesn't, you got to be willing to go by her rules.

Oh, the things we do for love, or some reasonable facsimile of it....

Old 09-16-2005, 06:09 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

You know John Wayne Gacy liked 'em young and well hung too! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 06:10 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: Webopper

See, it's also about compromise. You have to give to receive. If ya want a whoopin by RC, and well, who doesn't, you got to be willing to go by her rules.

Oh, the things we do for love, or some reasonable facsimile of it....
Noooooo! Alternates! There are plenty of fat fingered girls out there willing to spank us, huh ofc? Just ask motox! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????