GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

ok - i am not going to win any friends with this but i gotta say it - want to make her cry?? i have read that to many times in your posts - it is a little sick if ya ask me - which ya didnt. you say you care for her but ya want to hurt her - sounds like the makings of a stalker or future OJ. if you two care for each other give it a break for a while - if it is meant to be then you will end up together again - you are young and from what this old geezer has seen there are a lot of fish for you to catch. it is hard to do but let it go - if you dont have a set yet this will help them drop. dont be a dik head about it - just move on. she may have hurt you but was it cruel and calculated or just what she feels?? also read where you said you dont want her friends to see you being a **** - that tells me that you are not proud of your actions and know what you are planning to do aint right - only snakes and queers dont want anyone to see what they are doing - dont be either one. this is what will define you as a man when you get there - if you fall get back up - dont cry for mommy to come kiss your booboo - sucks to get older but it beats the alternative.
well you are right and i dotn want to be a snake or a queer! well ant i do find my self getting alot more chicks when im confident and cocky i dont understand it but oh if thats what it takes! (thats how i got her) haha well i think i just lost sight there for alittle while and now i have a perfect prospective of things! well thanks

Old 09-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: RotorTrash

No he wasnt... just that women have control over everything. Men like us like to think we do, but if you really think hard about it... when she says you re not getting any, she means it, and theres not a darn thing we can do about it. Its kinda like this.... A guy goes to a bar and says " Hmmm I wonder if Im gonna get laid tonight... a gal goes into a bar she says... Hmm I wonder who Im gonna lay tonight. Get my drift.
Yet agin. Another rule of thumb that don't apply to OFC. had a girl try that once.. Guess what i told her?

Aww come on you gotta know OFC by now....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thats right "You wanna play this game, I'll get it somewhere else. Its your choice, I'll go bang kelly tonight if your not feelin up to it" or whatever other girls name i wanna spout off. When you got Game theres always another girl ready to ride whenever the phone rings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

theres always another girl ready to ride whenever the phone rings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Never hurts to have a big girl or two on the side [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you know they aint gonna be out doin anything and they are always available [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 05:30 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

No he wasnt... just that women have control over everything. Men like us like to think we do, but if you really think hard about it... when she says you re not getting any, she means it, and theres not a darn thing we can do about it. Its kinda like this.... A guy goes to a bar and says " Hmmm I wonder if Im gonna get laid tonight... a gal goes into a bar she says... Hmm I wonder who Im gonna lay tonight. Get my drift.
Aww come on you gotta know OFC by now....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hes only been here a week OFC, He has no idea who you are. Imagine that? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 05:37 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yet agin. Another rule of thumb that don't apply to OFC. had a girl try that once.. Guess what i told her?

Thats right "You wanna play this game, I'll get it somewhere else. Its your choice, I'll go bang kelly tonight if your not feelin up to it" or whatever other girls name i wanna spout off. When you got Game theres always another girl ready to ride whenever the phone rings [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's what I'm talking about. When you're single, you're always working some new stink. Always have an alternate.

Old 09-16-2005, 05:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Hes only been here a week OFC, He has no idea who you are. Imagine that? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I cant By that. Im everywhere... Like the wind... you can always feel me but can ya see me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 05:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboyOr next time RC is down in the area covering some races. I'll send it with her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just send a whip with RC! I'd get on all fours and start singing 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' for her! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That can be arranged...would you prefer a standard bullwhip or a cat-o-nine tails? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I cant By that. Im everywhere... Like the wind... you can always feel me but can ya see me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
the legend of OFC.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 05:44 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: raptorchick
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboyOr next time RC is down in the area covering some races. I'll send it with her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just send a whip with RC! I'd get on all fours and start singing 'Hit Me Baby One More Time' for her! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That can be arranged...would you prefer a standard bullwhip or a cat-o-nine tails? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Just remember we're taking turns. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: raptorchick

the legend of OFC.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thats right. you'll be tellin your grandkids about me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????