Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 06:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Well i was a cheerleader for halloween one time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Yeah right. Like you wore anything under the skirt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][/quote]

Well I had to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the skirt didnt cover what hangs there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:48 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Well i was a cheerleader for halloween one time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Yeah right. Like you wore anything under the skirt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Well I had to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the skirt didnt cover what hangs there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][/quote]

Uh Rrriiigghht, next thing you'll tell us you're competing in the Kaber toss event with it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

Uh Rrriiigghht, next thing you'll tell us you're competing in the Kaber toss event with it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] you gettin Jelous?:??

Old 09-20-2005, 07:02 PM
Pale Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] you gettin Jelous?:??
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nope. I have my own log to toss around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nope. I have my own log to toss around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Didnt your momma tell you not to play with stuff that comes out your ***? SICK BASTARD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Didn't OFC Make the claim he was a greek god born from the Goddess Aphradite? Does any one remember that?
Yup. i remember. WHATS YOUR POINT 1 OF 4?
If my memory of Greek Mythology serves me correctly...... and it does. Aphrodite took Hermes as her consort. Then the two of them had offspring a race called Hermaphradites.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Did ya ever think those words would come back to bite you in the a$$? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Look at the big brain on 1of4 . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO , looks like he's got a point there Cowboy.

Old 09-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: raptorchick

Didn't OFC Make the claim he was a greek god born from the Goddess Aphradite? Does any one remember that?
Yup. i remember. WHATS YOUR POINT 1 OF 4?
If my memory of Greek Mythology serves me correctly...... and it does. Aphrodite took Hermes as her consort. Then the two of them had offspring a race called Hermaphradites.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Did ya ever think those words would come back to bite you in the a$$? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
OFC looks pretty normal to me....a little on the large side, but normal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bet he was thinking the same thing about you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OH OH , looks like Samson's gonna git a spankin' .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Pale Rider

Didnt your momma tell you not to play with stuff that comes out your ***? SICK BASTARD [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Only you would think som'thin' like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] nasty nasty nasty! You been visitin' the Zoo again?

Old 09-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Only you would think som'thin' like that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] nasty nasty nasty! You been visitin' the Zoo again?[/quote]

Well that was better than me saying.... Your boyfriends Tool don't count.... or Your Wifes ***** Dont Count.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Pale Rider

[quote]

Well that was better than me saying.... Your boyfriends Tool don't count.... or Your Wifes ***** Dont Count.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

1of4 would never ever swing on another apes branch!

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????