GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: Girlygirl
Hmmm. You boys have it all wrong, Woman do think, the problem is they think TOO much. Where as guys just do whatever pops into there empty little minds, which usually consists of .....eat...sleep......s3x.....scratch....sleep
That's not true. We think about s3x 10 times more than anything else. 20 when looking at your pics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hahaa yea thats great [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 10:14 AM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: codyormoe

My mind is planted firmly in the gutter, no worries about offending me. Actually, I'm usually the one doing the offending, I've been told I have a very sick and perverted sense of humor, which usually rears it's ugly head at the wrong times. On the up side, I laugh a lot.
Thats a fine thing.. I Hope for your sanity though you aint as Gutter minded as them guys in the spinzone. they be a bunch of Dirty birds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sanity it aint all it's cracked up to be! Just cause I wear a straight jacket to work ya gotta go an put a label on me? You dirty rat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 02:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

Sanity it aint all it's cracked up to be! Just cause I wear a straight jacket to work ya gotta go an put a label on me? You dirty rat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well thats awful Nice of your wife to Iron Your sport coat everyday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Goin to work all spiffed up..

Old 09-21-2005, 02:10 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I already have my next job lined up!
I'll be the one shovelin' the coal keepin' the Hell fires burnin!
I was flippin channels about 3am this mornin and seen these two fellers doin just that. shoveling coal in hell fuelin the fire.. then the relief guys came so they could take a break. relief threw 1 shovel in the fire and then their break was over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 02:13 PM
Pale Rider

Well thats awful Nice of your wife to Iron Your sport coat everyday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Goin to work all spiffed up..
Yep that is nice, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] she uses to much starch though makes it feel like canvas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Pale Rider

I already have my next job lined up!
I'll be the one shovelin' the coal keepin' the Hell fires burnin!
I was flippin channels about 3am this mornin and seen these two fellers doin just that. shoveling coal in hell fuelin the fire.. then the relief guys came so they could take a break. relief threw 1 shovel in the fire and then their break was over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL!..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] hope it wasn't my shovel that thing was brand new. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

So about 2:30 am Im droppin my Buddy off. Focker is **** house drunk and tryin to argue with me that this one chick is totally Wrong for leavin her boyfriend cuz he works to much and then when he gets home he just plays playstation or nintendo and doesnt meet her needs. Im like dude WTF. sorry. If you wanna be in a relationship with a girl. your gonna have to Take care of her needs. Wether thats bangin her good n plenty, or just sittin around talkin and makin her feel wanted and special. You neglect the bitch and she'll drop your *** like the trash pickup day. and she has everyright to do so.. I have no sympathy for that dude. Relationships take effort. you aint gonna put the effort in then you gotta be all about your catch n release [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Swoon em, Ride em for a while, get bored and get a new one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

So here is the million dollar question...

If your not happy with someone... Why stay?

Old 09-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have about 3 good friends I have asked this for years![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] And one of them makes me gag by the jealousy and petty arguments they get in.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2005, 04:24 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

How about a committment to your spouse, your children and your God? Reason enough to work things out? Single people should think REAL hard before taking the plunge.

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????