Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: codyormoeLOL, You got a point there, I KNOW where his mouth has been, I don't want that on my toothbrush.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]WOAH
lol! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well ya foller my train on that thought samson? I mean if a woman dont want her poonany on the brush maybe he shouldnt be feasting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Um, with out getting too graphic, I'll just say, that's not what(or where) I meant.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 08:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: codyormoe

Um, with out getting too graphic, I'll just say, that's not what(or where) I meant.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
~High Five~ for Cody.. He's a dirty dog.. Dishin out a good ol' RimJob.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You salad tosser you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

He aint lickin the dogs ballz is he. I would hope my above answer is correct cuz all other things i can imagine is just plain gross...

Old 09-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

garrett, you're funny man!

RC, I wanna play! lmao! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
i know...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] im a pretty cool kid. lol.

Old 09-20-2005, 09:26 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: codyormoeLOL, You got a point there, I KNOW where his mouth has been, I don't want that on my toothbrush.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]WOAH
Well ya foller my train on that thought samson? I mean if a woman dont want her poonany on the brush maybe he shouldnt be feasting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

rotflmao! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yeah, you know I got the dirty mind too, ofc! But I wasn't gonna make accusations cause I don't know moe. As most poeople, she might be a saint compared to us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 09:40 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

In public anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

In public anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I need to go Pull my steak off the grill [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im a Dirty Bastard in public and private [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

rotflmao! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yeah, you know I got the dirty mind too, ofc! But I wasn't gonna make accusations cause I don't know moe. As most poeople, she might be a saint compared to us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
My mind is planted firmly in the gutter, no worries about offending me. Actually, I'm usually the one doing the offending, I've been told I have a very sick and perverted sense of humor, which usually rears it's ugly head at the wrong times. On the up side, I laugh a lot.

Old 09-20-2005, 09:51 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

My mind is planted firmly in the gutter, no worries about offending me. Actually, I'm usually the one doing the offending, I've been told I have a very sick and perverted sense of humor, which usually rears it's ugly head at the wrong times. On the up side, I laugh a lot.
Thats a fine thing.. I Hope for your sanity though you aint as Gutter minded as them guys in the spinzone. they be a bunch of Dirty birds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 09:54 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

But we laugh a lot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 09:59 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

But we laugh a lot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
you bet you *** we do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im thinkin people that get offended allot outta check what they doin or whats up with them. cuz there really aint much to get offended about.. Maybe findin your ol' lady in bed with another dude.. but then agin why get offended. thats kinda a blessing. Just think you get to get all the fresh pooter you want [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????