Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: raptorchick

OFC looks pretty normal to me....a little on the large side, but normal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bet he was thinking the same thing about you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

SEE! I try to pay a compliment and stuff just doesn't come out right. MY ol lady woulda belted me for that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Stupid is as Samson does.
LMAO Good thing you noticed it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO I think even RC woulda pelted ya

Old 09-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I think it's always a bad thing Moe, unless it's like a toothbrush or underwear.
Dude...are you saying you wear your wife's underwear?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

If my memory of Greek Mythology serves me correctly...... and it does. Aphrodite took Hermes as her consort. Then the two of them had offspring a race called Hermaphradites.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Did ya ever think those words would come back to bite you in the a$$? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO.. Though Aphrodite is my MA, Hermes aint my pa [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
WHEW!!! not that it woulda mattered I wouldn't think any less of ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: codyormoe
. We share just about everything, I didn't realize this was a bad thing??
XX chromosome
Moe
I don't think it's always a bad thing Moe, unless it's like a toothbrush or underwear.
Ohh its aww ight, I just playin. Samson you really dont make a whole lotta sense sometimes... I mean Fock you will ram your tounge down your old ladys throats. yet its gross to use her toothbrush. WTF? Am I the only sensible person around. Next your gonna tell me you make your ol lady brush her teeth and gargle with listerine after suckin ya, prior to givin her another kiss.

Old 09-20-2005, 06:31 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

I think it's always a bad thing Moe, unless it's like a toothbrush or underwear.
Dude...are you saying you wear your wife's underwear?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yep, I think you're right ofc! And she might yet! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider

OFC looks pretty normal to me....a little on the large side, but normal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bet he was thinking the same thing about you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

SEE! I try to pay a compliment and stuff just doesn't come out right. MY ol lady woulda belted me for that one. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Stupid is as Samson does.
LMAO Good thing you noticed it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO I think even RC woulda pelted ya

LOL...I knew what he was talking about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:33 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: codyormoe
. We share just about everything, I didn't realize this was a bad thing??
XX chromosome
Moe
I don't think it's always a bad thing Moe, unless it's like a toothbrush or underwear.
Ohh its aww ight, I just playin. Samson you really dont make a whole lotta sense sometimes... I mean Fock you will ram your tounge down your old ladys throats. yet its gross to use her toothbrush. WTF? Am I the only sensible person around. Next your gonna tell me you make your ol lady brush her teeth and gargle with listerine after suckin ya, prior to givin her another kiss.
And you'll be telling me you're wearing lacy silky undergarments. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

And you'll be telling me you're wearing lacy silky undergarments. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Well i was a cheerleader for halloween one time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:36 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Well i was a cheerleader for halloween one time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Yeah right. Like you wore anything under the skirt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

Yeah right. Like you wore anything under the skirt. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
The Scots call it a Kilt.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????