Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 02:39 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I personally don't care for any piercings. I dont mind one or two in her ear. but really WTF is with the rest.
Same with Tattoos. small tattos that aint all bold n chit. Sexy.. Big *** Gawdy Ink. ICKY...
I'm the same way OFC. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Well, except I don't care for small tatoos either.

Old 09-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so if some random hot chick walked up to you guys and just showed you her piercings you would just look away and not do anything about it?

Old 09-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
18 to 80! blind, cripple or crazy if they can't walk I'll drag'em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Gotta keep it legal ya know.
LMAO... your cuttin em off at 80 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] WTF MAN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I seen some pretty hot quad chicks.. and not ones that ride ATVs. would it be wierd doin a gal with no arms and no legs? Bet she does her kegals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 02:43 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: yfz26sorry, i'm not going into details in a public forum...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey, you asked and I tried to answer best I could from my own experiences. Not every situation is the same. You have to make your own way.

Old 09-23-2005, 02:46 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: Raptorchic22
so if some random hot chick walked up to you guys and just showed you her piercings you would just look away and not do anything about it?
Had a friend who dated this stripper. Went to his place looking for him and she snswered the door. Whole time I was talking to her she was tugging on her crotch. Guess I looked at her funny cause she says she just got a piercing done. Now if she'd offered to show me I'd have probably looked, but I wouldn't have touched that thing with OFC's privates.

....and they are prolly the same green crusty color! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k ofc!

Old 09-23-2005, 02:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Raptorchic22
HELL NO... Id tie my tounge in a knot playin with them things... but ya know its like WTF. them things are builty for feeding. Why chance Fockin that up? and another point. you think nipples alone aint entertaining enough that they need toys attached to them to try and get a guy to spend more time on em? cuz thats what its really all about. its like painting a big target that say. LICK MY ******* YOU GOT DAM DUMASS.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I like ******* & Beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Its a dam good thing I aint Queeer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 02:48 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
LMAO... your cuttin em off at 80 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] WTF MAN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I seen some pretty hot quad chicks.. and not ones that ride ATVs. would it be wierd doin a gal with no arms and no legs? Bet she does her kegals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

Not really, knew a girl that had one leg due to a car accident. Mid thigh down, gone. wasn't weird at all. she was very [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] and beautiful. you'd never know unless ya saw her take the fake leg off.
I'd take her out to dinner and tease her about where she puts all the food. Man that girl could eat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No we were not havin' sex, Just freiends. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 02:50 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: yfz26sorry, i'm not going into details in a public forum...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Hey, you asked and I tried to answer best I could from my own experiences. Not every situation is the same. You have to make your own way.

You'll have to forgive yfz26...she wasn't trying to be mean, she's been dealin' with some chit the last couple days and was still just feelin' the after effects of last night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
She's gone for the day now, so RC is back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

Man i tell you what. I had a wild summer up north. were starting our migration.. Think im headed to texas for the winter.. hope to score some serious feather while im down thar. hope all them angry husbands keep their shotguns away.. that and PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals). That group is trouble for us feathered folks.

Old 09-23-2005, 03:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen

Not really, knew a girl that had one leg due to a car accident. Mid thigh down, gone. wasn't weird at all. she was very [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] and beautiful. you'd never know unless ya saw her take the fake leg off.
I'd take her out to dinner and tease her about where she puts all the food. Man that girl could eat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No we were not havin' sex, Just freiends. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
thats like that gal in duece bigalow.. I got a friend whose wife lost a leg. She is cool. rides quads a chit. you would have never knowed unless they told ya.. i was like WHAT noo your fibbin. she knocked on her legged i was like Well i'll be got dammed

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????