GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Sooo OFC What R you doin to make chicken farmers nervous.? You been out raiding the hen house agin? I thought you cowboys stuck to 4 legged critters for you passionate Obssessions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:12 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Raptorchic22
so if some random hot chick walked up to you guys and just showed you her piercings you would just look away and not do anything about it?
HELL NO... Id tie my tounge in a knot playin with them things... but ya know its like WTF. them things are builty for feeding. Why chance Fockin that up? and another point. you think nipples alone aint entertaining enough that they need toys attached to them to try and get a guy to spend more time on em? cuz thats what its really all about. its like painting a big target that say. LICK MY ******* YOU GOT DAM DUMASS.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I like ******* & Beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Its a dam good thing I aint Queeer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I aint licking nothing of yours!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Not into all that stuff either. I like a classy old school country girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

What the hell are you doin here today Duckmen. I told you to keep the Farm critter entertainment a secret.

Dammit.. Lost my train of thought. it was movin in a bad way onthis one. and i was gonna rip samsons wife [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Im sorry man. you just make her such an easy target for my insenstive jokes

Old 09-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Duckmen
Sooo OFC What R you doin to make chicken farmers nervous.? You been out raiding the hen house agin?
If OFC is interested in the two legged, feathered variety for getting his kicks, maybe Duckmen had better be careful and keep an eye on his backdoor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im not to into girls getting abnormal peircings either. But you better bet if they flop out there goods Im going to have to take a look. A girl from school flashed he boobies at me last year and she had some HUGE **** bull rings hanging of those nips.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I kind of like that tho, I just wanted to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] em!

Tatoo's I don't really like either, my woman has a smaller one on here lower back. While it is more tasteful than most with a stupid butterfly or sumpin, Im still not to fond of it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:16 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats like that gal in duece bigalow.. I got a friend whose wife lost a leg. She is cool. rides quads a chit. you would have never knowed unless they told ya.. i was like WHAT noo your fibbin. she knocked on her legged i was like Well i'll be got dammed[/quote]

What ever ya do don't let her kick ya with it. Me & Jamie was playin' around and she kicked me
in the back of my leg, som'bitch I thought she broke my leg. If she wanted me on my back all she had to do was ask. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Dammit.. Lost my train of thought. it was movin in a bad way onthis one. and i was gonna rip samsons wife [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Im sorry man. you just make her such an easy target for my insenstive jokes
OFC your a wuss. No need to be all PC up in here..

I hear that Samson Guy Is into the farm animals. Enjoys takin the bovine out for walks around the neighborhood. hell he has it so bad he put a TV in the barn so they could spend more time together [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:19 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: motox26
Im not to into girls getting abnormal peircings either. But you better bet if they flop out there goods Im going to have to take a look. A girl from school flashed he boobies at me last year and she had some HUGE **** bull rings hanging of those nips.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I kind of like that tho, I just wanted to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] em!

Tatoo's I don't really like either, my woman has a smaller one on here lower back. While it is more tasteful than most with a stupid butterfly or sumpin, Im still not to fond of it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I seen some of them bull rings last year, some chic on the interstate flashed me.

Would rather not see them "goods" if they is all roast beef lookin and chit. It has to be a seriously nice clean, compact, clam for me to want to see it.

Old 09-23-2005, 03:20 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Duckmen

OFC your a wuss. No need to be all PC up in here..

I hear that Samson Guy Is into the farm animals. Enjoys takin the bovine out for walks around the neighborhood. hell he has it so bad he put a TV in the barn so they could spend more time together [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Heck, I don't even know how to respond to that OFC. Don't know what a bovine is and don't even have a shed much less a barn.

You're just mad about the green ****** thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Heck, I don't even know how to respond to that OFC. Don't know what a bovine is and don't even have a shed much less a barn.
You're just mad about the green ****** thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
BOVINE = COW... Christ your from texas...

I forgot you spend your time in the whale tank at seaworld. Duckmen Samsons into Whales not 4 legged farm critters.

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????