GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 03:27 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Heck, I don't even know how to respond to that OFC. Don't know what a bovine is and don't even have a shed much less a barn.
You're just mad about the green ****** thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
BOVINE = COW... Christ your from texas...

I forgot you spend your time in the whale tank at seaworld. Duckmen Samsons into Whales not 4 legged farm critters.
Steers an Queers! That explains alot no wonder he b!tches about women so much they takin' all his men. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:34 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heck, I don't even know how to respond to that OFC. Don't know what a bovine is and don't even have a shed much less a barn.
You're just mad about the green ****** thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I forgot you spend your time in the whale tank at seaworld. Duckmen Samsons into Whales not 4 legged farm critters.
I'm from West Texas which is friggin desert! It would take 10 acres to support 1 cow. Maybe you should change it to humping jack rabbits cause that's about all we've got.

..they'er tighter anyway! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm from West Texas which is friggin desert! It would take 10 acres to support 1 cow. Maybe you should change it to humping jack rabbits cause that's about all we've got.

..they'er tighter anyway! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yes, but do they squeal like the pigys out here? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

"Christ your from texas" LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

-LMAO off again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 04:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I aint heard of no "Friends of Bovine" support group in texas... hell In texas they have the texas beef council to inform ya how to grow and kill your cow and the txbeef.org to show ya how to cook the chit.

Old 09-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

wow, this thread has lasted a while

Old 09-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

I aint heard of no "Friends of Bovine" support group in texas... hell In texas they have the texas beef council to inform ya how to grow and kill your cow and the txbeef.org to show ya how to cook the chit.
Thats because they would get shot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ever here of the Cattlemens Association?

Old 09-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: yfz26
Originally posted by: Raptorchic22
I do have a question about guys though why are most of them dogs? (meaning liers, cheaters, ect..) not saying all of them are but the majority of them. can you answer that one?
Yup, I can answer that one...cuz that's just the nature of the beast. It's best to be a playa and keep a few of 'em on the line at once. You know, give 'em a taste of their own medicine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
NOW NOW NOW!!! You Ain't allowed to give this young lady advice like that.. WTF YFZ26.. DON'T Make OFC SPANK YOU [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Why are Guys dogs? LOOK IN THE MIRROR. see them things between your arms?? Then venture down a lil further...

Guys have a Looks the Same, Feels the Same Phobia. Rodney carrington put it like this "A guy can only eat so many green M&M's before he goes F*CK I want a Red One" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That's what I'm talkin' about !! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Spoken like a true scholar , with a quote thrown in for good measure . NICE ONE Cowboy .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 11:21 PM
Eternal Rider
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: yfz26
And women tend to be attracted to a bad boy image then b!itch when he actually turns out to be a bad boy. But nice guys are "boring". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I know I like "bad boys", and when I get involved with one, I know what I'm getting myself into and I don't expect them to change.
But what happens when you get involved with what you think is a nice guy and a couple years down the road he turns out to be just the opposite?
Simple . You kick his **** to the curb , and you go out and git you what you want !! After all , that ain't what you're lookin' for , so why feel obligated to continue to torture yourself . You gotta look out for number one RC .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 11:39 PM
Eternal Rider

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboythe only thing i wanna hear out here mouth is ~slurp slurp~ F*CK ME NOW.. and i be like yes mam. and take a nap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It aint polite to talk with your mouth full.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thats what im gettin at [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] see My uncles a preacher and his wife is a freakin riot... Ya'll would love for her to counsel your wives [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] she just bitches and bitches about these women who dont service their men [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
We gotta get her a T.V. show ![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????