GO TIGERS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006 | 11:51 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

Originally posted by: MikeMac707
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Weedman-what was that stuff on Kenny Rogers hand last night in the first? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I could not believe my eyes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
kenny rogers lied horribly about it too
yea i think thats all bullsh!t too. just another way to get the pitcher nervous, basically a scare tactic. notice how he was still playin superb through the rest of the game!

Old 10-25-2006 | 02:48 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
Weedman-what was that stuff on Kenny Rogers hand last night in the first? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I could not believe my eyes![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
yea i think thats all bullsh!t too. just another way to get the pitcher nervous, basically a scare tactic. notice how he was still playin superb through the rest of the game!

It was not B.S that their was something on his hand, not only in this game, but in all other games he played in the playoffs. That was shown over and over on the t.v.! He did play very well in each game he played, which has other people wondering since his past playoff expierence sucked, but thats another story. I'am not calling him out, I just want to know what was on his hand, and why he denied it?

Old 10-26-2006 | 12:16 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

Originally posted by: TheWeedman

It was not B.S that their was something on his hand, not only in this game, but in all other games he played in the playoffs. That was shown over and over on the t.v.! He did play very well in each game he played, which has other people wondering since his past playoff expierence sucked, but thats another story. I'am not calling him out, I just want to know what was on his hand, and why he denied it?
to be honest i havnt watched a whole playoff game yet, to busy workin...i just get info from fox sports detroit, and theyre probably tigers biased. and he had it on his hands in other games too? i dunno i havnt had time to keep up with the tigers...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2006 | 12:30 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

Hi Weed, long time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2006 | 12:36 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

If it ain't pine tar or tootsie roll, someone needs to tell him scratch the front, not the back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2006 | 03:54 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
If it ain't pine tar or tootsie roll, someone needs to tell him scratch the front, not the back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Maybe he was scratching the front and that was residue from the night before!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2006 | 05:39 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

Originally posted by: Scootergptx

Maybe he was scratching the front and that was residue from the night before!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
lmao OMG, ive been gone so long i forgot how crazy u guys are...lol

Old 10-26-2006 | 05:40 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
Hi Weed, long time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
hey wuts goin on man, yea im gonnna try 2 drop by the spinzone more often...

Old 10-28-2006 | 12:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default GO TIGERS!!!!

Wow, looks like the Tigers really bomb out of this one.
No joy in the motor city this weekend huh?
Congratulations Cardinals!!!!!