Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

'HEEL CLICKERS' clutch kit?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2000, 03:00 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aww come on SP500inNS (catchy name BTW hehe) you know you wish you could run with us smaller faster dogs. I don't mind sharing the trails with folks like you but do me a favor and get the hell out of my way when you hear me coming. It pi$$es me off when people won't let me pass, if you want to stop and admire the butterflies thats your business. Me? I would rather splatter them all over the front of my quad at 60mph. Seriously though, I would like to have a Sportsman but I would only get one in addition to my Scrambler, not instead of.

Oh yeah, this was also in jest, but it does bother me how some people think that just because they like to ride slow (or have to) that everyone else should too.

See you on the trails! (very briefly but I will see you)

Matt

Old 08-22-2000, 08:05 AM
Range Rover

You underestimate me. I don't ride slow, it is just that the trails are really narrow! The quads front tires have to climb trees on either side of the trail to make it through. So the only way around is the route the Quadfather has planned. heheh, but watchout for my beer cooler!

By the way I always let faster riders pass. Normally where I ride there is no place a sport quad could pass, but there is a lot of towing them. I like to run the muskeg feilds, but in this new place I have yet to find the big muskegs so it is mostly trail riding, so pass you will. :-)

I am the opposite on that SP500/SC500 thing. I'd love to have a scrambler as the backup. I'd never give up my SP500 first though! I'd go with the SC400 instead of the SC500 though.

SP500 in NS

Old 08-24-2000, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Billy-Boy -- Where the hell are those heel clickers? Probably on your boots along with Playpen, 'er, Mayhem and your other "good buddies". Right.

I hear that you guys use them for dancing on Friday nights. Please post to advise how well you guys "klick" together. It must be quite a sound, I heard it even scares off the crickets.

Hmmm, I wonder who leads? Kind of like the blind leading the blind, right.

I'm no self-proclaimed anything, like some have stated. But when it comes to performance with these Polaris products, I won't bull**** you like Billy-Boy and his buddies do. Only straight and honest answers, that some people just refuse to accept. Oh, well . . . it's their loss.

This atv stuff is only a hobby that I picked up after many years of racing other stuff. But, I make sure "I do it right the first time", Billy-Boy. And, I don't bull**** anyone about it.

Is that whining sound that we keep hearing in the wind really the sound of Billy-Boy and his group, "the heel clickers" whining to Polaris about the backorder of plastic pvt covers to replace the ones that got destroyed?

You started this name calling game, Billy-Boy, not me!

Old 08-24-2000, 09:15 PM
Range Rover

Jesus Jack, Who kicked your cage? Slither back to your own forum where you can dictate who says what and delete anybody you don't agree with. What kind of royalties does Polaris pay you for your brilliant designs anyway? Hurry up with that 700cc sport machine, I'm sure Polaris is growing tired of holding up production waiting for you. Shalom!!

Old 08-25-2000, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jack A$$,
Your a piece of Shi-.You started this BS when you MIS QUOTED ME.Now you CANT TAKE THE HEAT,so you figure you'll try and slame me and some of the people who agree with me?You go around mis quoting what I said and now your trying to protect your own image,forget that,people in here allready know what an arrogant, inconsiderate dink you really are.In fact,why dont you go and invent something,maybe like some manners,and make yourself the first customer.==Bill

Old 08-26-2000, 12:08 AM
Range Rover

Bill...are you drunk? Where was that last replay of yours aimed? By the way, it's too bad Steve hasn't come through with the clutch kit and all;I would get someone else to do it for you.

Old 08-26-2000, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Superduty 335,
If you'll go up about 17 or 18 posts,you'll see that I was responding to Jacks idiotic post to me.The Forum has it[Jacks post] WAY out of place.It is dated the 24th.I can understand how you'd perceive me as drunk with his post being so far out of place in these Forums.===Bill