Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 03:13 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dang.....dog farts

[quote]
Originally posted by: LEP7MM
Originally posted by: Mylhouse

This is too funny. We used to have a Great Dane that would sit the same way. A$$ on the couch and her front paws on the floor. She would also walk down the stairs on her front paws with her back feet in the air, peddling away. It was almost cartoon like. We found out after a visit to the vet the reason this was happening is the dog had hip displasia really bad and had to be put down.
Sorry about your Dane. As a Dane owner, I know how EVERYTHING about them is big....big hearts, big personality, big personality quirks, big appetites, big stools, big booming bark, and they drill a BIG HOLE IN YOUR HEART. I love Danes....I just wish they were sturdier dogs that had longer lives...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2005, 10:29 AM
Pro Rider

My best friend had an English Setter that does that. She will fart (audibly) and then look at her butt like, "WHAT WAS THAT???!!!!" and then look at you like, "DID YOU HEAR THAT??!!!"

Old 01-26-2005, 02:41 PM
Trailblazer

Here's a pic of the FartKing himself, Barkley, and his partner in crime, Jenna.

Barkley and Jenna

Old 01-26-2005, 03:04 PM
TIC
Pro Rider

what brand/breed of great danes did or do you guys have? Mine is the harliquin. Next time im looking for a brindle or a fawn. he is now 11 years old 140lbs yes he was the runt. But sitting on the couch with front paws on the floor is no joke!! He can take food off the counter without getting on his hind legs. And has been known to remove a dirty dish from the sink!!!! He loves cookouts when people have had a few beers and are not paying attention to the table or grill. Heck of a breed of dog Ill never own another kind.

He has been a heck of a family member, its just so hard getting a great dane to do better than 12 years. I hope this one I have now beats those odds. We call him MONGONGO people just call him BUD for short, dont ask how that happend.

Old 01-26-2005, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

I used to own a 9 month rottweiler that weighed 115 pounds, he used to fart so much that I would have to cover my nose at night because he used to sleep on my bed with me, but he died yesterday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Trailblazer

Barkley is what's called a Gray Merle. His dad was a Black and his mom was a Harlequin. Merle is recessive.

Old 01-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Range Rover

We currently have two golden retrievers who both fart. The older one, 11 years old, consistently stinks up whatever room she is in. She is also mostly blind so we don't like keeping her outside for long periods of time. When the younger one starts farting to geezzzzz does it get bad.

I had a dog that was sleeping on his side on the living room carpet. He lifted his top rear leg, farted and then put his leg back down. Maybe you had to be there to appreciate this scene but it was extremely funny to see/hear.

Old 01-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

Bigballer, sorry to hear that! They are great dogs even if they do stink! I've had mine since she was small enough to lay on my arm from my elbow to the palm of my hand! She is part of the family, both our dogs are. I refuse by buy another couch (no matter how much the wife complains) because they own that couch and I wouldn't let them on a new one. The rotti is too big to sleep with us so they need someplace comfortable to sleep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Can't have them on the floor.

Old 01-27-2005, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

My dog used to sleep on my feet while I was sleeping.

Old 01-27-2005, 07:35 PM
Range Rover

My boxer is NASTY, and when she lets one go she just looks at you like "yea it was me wutcha gonna do bout it" haha. she is a total sweethaert but has one major attitude.

Quick Reply: Dang.....dog farts