Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Scrammy is ugly...

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 01:42 PM
RJF
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Scrammy is ugly...

Orange? WTF? Orange? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I'm not a fan of the halloween plastic personally.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I kinda like the tribal looking markings though.....

I liked the black and yellow color scheme of the '04's and 05's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And.....they didn't change a thing! I was hoping for at least something different. I don't know how much I'm impressed with the new lineup. THe Sportsmans look the same besides a few added/deleted and I think that Hawkeye is fugly. THe Outlaw page has some movie thingy and I can't get it to work, don't know about that ATV yet.

Old 07-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider

ScramX will be mad!

Old 07-22-2005, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

ScramX is ahead of his time. I think the orange looks much better then the black did.

Old 07-22-2005, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

Agreed.

His is a one off anyways.

Jim

Old 07-22-2005, 03:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i like the orange...but not the tribal grahpics

plus i'm p!ssed that they didnt change a thing..i would rather have my black and yellow set up..poor line up..after looking at pictures of the outlaw it kinda grew on me..i think it'll be a good quad

Old 07-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier

plus i'm p!ssed that they didnt change a thing..i would rather have my black and yellow set up..poor line up..after looking at pictures of the outlaw it kinda grew on me..i think it'll be a good quad
I would have liked to see EFI on the scrammy but maybe next year. I Have Liked the Orange since I first saw X's orange. I could do without the tribal thing though.

Old 07-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScramaDamaDingDong
Originally posted by: XtremeSkier

I would have liked to see EFI on the scrammy but maybe next year. I Have Liked the Orange since I first saw X's orange. I could do without the tribal thing though.
X's orange is sweet..but the graphics look g@y on this 06 scrambler..i would much rather have the X like SXR or have no graphics at all

Old 07-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

graphix can be removed you know...... lol. the tribal is ok looking. itd be cooler looking if thats all that was there.

oh well, at least ill be able to fool people into thinking that mines an 06, (LOL!) seeing how they didnt change anything really. (xcept spring color)

if they were going to do this, i was kinda hoping that they woulda made the hood orange too. but hey, they cant please everyone.

my plan now is to study the sp500efi real close and see if i can convert my scrammy to EFI.

X

Old 07-22-2005, 04:42 PM
RJF
Range Rover

Ha, amazing how much people's opinions on what looks good can differ.

I personally hate the orange, I just don't like orange on anything. Thats my deal.

I've noticed a trend here that folks somewhat dislike graphics....I like graphics.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'm suprised so many dislike the graphics. I personally was hoping for either a 500HO EFI motor or dropping in the 700 twin would have been awesome....

I'm just suprised that they didn't change a thing, you'd think after so many years of it being basically the same quad year after year that it would be due for some changes. But.....it is a very solid ATV that doesn't have much for problems at all that I know of and they do sell like hot cakes at my local dealer. I guess I can't blame them for keeping it the same for another year.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider

This makes me SOOOOO glad I got my black 05.