Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Did I make a good choice?

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 08:49 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did I make a good choice?

whew..........sounds like a day's worth of work for me. I so much appreciate you taking the time to write those instructions out step by step. I know your girlfriend did it in an hour but she also had someone there with her that has done it before. I can see it now........me in my garage trying to follow your step by step instructions saying to myself, "I wonder what he meant by that" all the while looking at my wife's brand spankin new bike in pieces or better yet her looking at it in pieces. I'd love to give this a try but I'm not too confident I can get in done alone without someone or something to reference. I guess I always have the board.........thanks again and I'll let ya know how I make out once I finally get around to it with the holidays here and all. Thanks FTWFLH for the tip on the correct spring and the torque spec. Brutus450 raises a good point but I have yet to check my manual or call the dealer..........the bottom line is if you expect to do all the wrenching yourself who really cares about warranties? Much thanks guys!