Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BigMc

Id have to say, Ive read every page. And looking back to this past Saturday,....I must say....re(pub)lican, (who do I vote for?), gun owner (glock model 22 40 S&W),

PG.......... normal folk recoupe, rednecks recover. Your a sick (meaning addicted) man. If you dont belive me, just ask your wife. Im sure miss, save your mony and buy a house, would agree.

J.R...., thats what you get for leaven the south, [img][/img] Your graph's and info rock. All the other groups need an asset such as yourself.

keep-em-alive</end quote></div>

Hah! Forgot about her "save your money buy a house rant!!!" Tell you what, I may ramble on, but a redhead girl???? WOW, she will expand EVERY horizon..............

I have always been a MMA fighter, even before there was such a thing, a redhead will make you a better fighter physically and mentally!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I wouldn't have it any other way!

Old 01-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

PG, howd you know I was watchen?</end quote></div>

You are the first "buddie" I added to my list in this forum!!! Randy is 2nd!!! I love to see the lil light bulb lit next to both your names!!![img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PoolGod230

Actually I take that back........... I am quite proud of what this thread has become........ A forum of rugged indivules, with a bunch of opinions, though there are many mile between us, we have a common goal,,,,, let the FIRST sport live, and may we all find our freedom and liberty!!!!

This drug induced BS has been brought to you by the letter "N"!!! Norco, may the rest of you never screw up your bodies like I have, and have to ride my train!

2 more weeks, and I can hang up the crutches and the drugz, AGAIN! Until then sorry you have to see my typin!</end quote></div>

Norco is just acetaminophen (Tylenol) and hydrocodone... You're babbling for some other reason. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] jk

Need to get your post count up, you're falling behind. I'm about to cross 1000. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I never would have guessed when I first came here looking for valve specs, lol.

Seriously though, don't be drinking on that med! Tylenol is bad for your liver.. and beer will make it worse. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Remember, Tylenol is the pain reliever doctors trust most.......... to bring you back in at a later date for more treatment. [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 12:08 AM
BigMc
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

P.G. I just sent you some pics from Saturday's snow. There huge (new camera) hope they make it. I hadnt forgot the "rant" you haddnt been been on the forum long before then.

BigMc

Old 01-24-2008, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

Actually I take that back........... I am quite proud of what this thread has become........ A forum of rugged indivules, with a bunch of opinions, though there are many mile between us, we have a common goal,,,,, let the FIRST sport live, and may we all find our freedom and liberty!!!!

This drug induced BS has been brought to you by the letter "N"!!! Norco, may the rest of you never screw up your bodies like I have, and have to ride my train!

2 more weeks, and I can hang up the crutches and the drugz, AGAIN! Until then sorry you have to see my typin!</end quote></div>

Norco is just acetaminophen (Tylenol) and hydrocodone... You're babbling for some other reason. [img][/img] jk

Need to get your post count up, you're falling behind. I'm about to cross 1000. [img][/img] I never would have guessed when I first came here looking for valve specs, lol.

Seriously though, don't be drinking on that med! Tylenol is bad for your liver.. and beer will make it worse. [img][/img] Remember, Tylenol is the pain reliever doctors trust most.......... to bring you back in at a later date for more treatment. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Not my first rodeo with the lil yella pill!!! When I was younger, had MUCH fun with it and beer!!! Now, all I want is to get to be able to walk without sticks!!! I can suffer a TON of pain, but this last couple of cuts????? Yeah,I in't as tough as I used to be................I don't mind saying that **** hurts, call me a gurl, don't care any more!!!

Old 01-24-2008, 12:17 AM
BigMc

Does Gallery viewed count, count?

Old 01-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

Does Gallery viewed count, count?</end quote></div>

Huh?

I am goin to quit while I am behind![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Gotta tend to "Red" and the "Blonde Angel" Yeah right, they have to tuck me in!!!!!!!!! Thanks as always!!

Old 01-24-2008, 12:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Id have to say, Ive read every page. And looking back to this past Saturday,....I must say....re(pub)lican, (who do I vote for?), gun owner (glock model 22 40 S&W),

PG.......... normal folk recoupe, rednecks recover. Your a sick (meaning addicted) man. If you dont belive me, just ask your wife. Im sure miss, save your mony and buy a house, would agree.

J.R...., thats what you get for leaven the south, [img][/img] Your graph's and info rock. All the other groups need an asset such as yourself.

keep-em-alive</end quote></div>

Ahhh, yeah, I was forced to leave the south at 17. Had to go live with dad in OH coz mom took off to...... Bama. (small world). Haleyville to be exact, in Winston county... Really a cool place, home of 911 and used to be known as a Free State in the civil war. But, I didn't want to go to a place I had never been, and I was too young to be "an adult" in GA's eyes. That was the single biggest life altering event in my life. A small nudge, yet I'm positive my life would be vastly different if I would have just stayed here in the first place. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I'm sure its a different thing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the morale boost! Means heaps n loads coming the guy who started it all! For a while I thought I was gettin under yer skin.... I'm just happy to see you're back around posting,,, you're just as much of and asset as I am! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Ron Paul seems kinda interesting. I was checking out everybody at the ontheissues.org website. I believe he's on the republican ticket. Kinda like freedom meets lower taxes,,, all in one package. Usually guys like these end up running on an independant ticket and never get more than a few votes. But I don't seriously think he has a shot in h3ll... Looks like Hill-Re is gonna clean house from all the web polls I've seen.... And she doesn't care too much for the ole 2nd amendment. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2008, 12:38 AM
BigMc

Haleyville, I stepped in that once, hard to get off the shoe. JK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I hope to be on here a little more. This newish job ( one year 02/05/08/ has proven to be a REAL chore. But I just received my new company ride. They buy the gas and pay me at the same time. Now days, with gas prices and all, I cant see how they could be making any money.

Old 01-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I have always been a MMA fighter, even before there was such a thing, a redhead will make you a better fighter physically and mentally!![img][/img] I wouldn't have it any other way!</end quote></div>

Really.... Cool, there's something else we've in common. The old 2am kung fu movies got me into it as a little kid. Was a HUGE Bruce Lee fan. Dedicated my life to studying MA all thru the 90's.... not so much anymore.... and it shows in my mental and physical health. Need a kick in the *** to get back into it. I have at least one book on almost every style and boxes of videos (some of them amateur videos of true chinese masters). What's your favortie style? I'm kinda fond of the chinese Chin Na (or somewhat equivalent Japanese Aikido). I remember when Royce Gracie used to come in and clean the ring with whoever happened to square off with him. That whole family was a bunch of badarses... I never got to see Rickson fight, but I would really have liked to. He said he was never defeated in a professional fight (but I bet his old man whooped his **** a few times [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ).

Quick Reply: 85 to 88 Suzuki LT230S Quadsport help.